GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops lol

what i was gonna ask was if u look at the vid how come their power figures come up straight away where as the uk r/roads they wait for the car to slow down etc?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
rollers....

Ish
I was once told about the rollers and how you can mainpultae firgures very easily electronically but also with the right foot.
If you jumo on the gas in say 3rd on full boost then the force against the rollers will be much higher than say a progressive feed of the gas.
So in theory you should be able to achieve better figures if you are aggressive as the rollers measures lots of forces like linear.
I I guess they are just jumping on the throttle which you can here and are getting that immediate reading.

Either that or I have been drinking the octane booster again.

NLW

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Self installing programs, ish?
Gator is one of the main reasons the internet is becoming as hazardous and cut throat as it is and the likes of Gator do nothing but force users into mistrust.

Is this used on your site?

Cem

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I agree, sh*t like Gator is so f***ing annoying. Everytime you put Gozilla on the damn thing installs itself, then it wont uninstall cleanly. Its the most annoying thing on the net.

Rob

·
Registered
961 Posts
godzilla is a download program thats can continue downloading
were u left off !
gator fills in name and addresses for competions and stuff !

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Yes but gator also installs its self without asking you and one of the programs is... Gozilla... I am trying to find a way of removing gator and stopping it frominstalling again... i think it is also incorporated in Divx 5.... :mad:

But it could be alot worse... IT COULD BE BONZO BUDDIE!!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! WTF!!!

·
Registered
961 Posts
i down loaded godila on its own and some how got gator at a later date and ive got rid of it some how

what you dont whant is back orafice some one sends it you as an attchment and you look at it and the file appers and then installes and then dissapears ,but its hidden
what it does is allow the person who sent it the complete use of you computer when you on the net eg,they can delete stuff, install stuff, download ,dissable witch means they can stop you getting off the internet and completly control you pc

a friend used it on his perents pc so he could fix it over the internet !

scary stuff eh!

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Gator may be related to, but isn't specific to Gozzila.

It's a self executing adware applet that installs itself into your PC and everytime you connect to the internet, it randomly spawns pop up windows with banner advertising.

Very annoying, very un-private and very hard to get rid of.

If it's something you're genuinely not aware of, it may be worthwhile getting in touch with your banner site.

Cem

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i didn't know anything about gator etc being added to my site :eek:

i've got nothing to gain from it being there!

the banners i can't get rid of cos they are part of my drive.to redirector url :(

i'll still make some enquiries.

Ish

p.s hopefully if all works out the whole site will be coming down for a much improved site. i've got 2 proper web designers who want to come in on the site and do a lot more with it :smokin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts