GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Anyone know how to remove the existing caps without taking the wheels off?

I'm thinking I'll carefully drill a small hole in each of them so I can get a hook in and pull them off, won't be needing them again.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Anyone know how to remove the existing caps without taking the wheels off?

I'm thinking I'll carefully drill a small hole in each of them so I can get a hook in and pull them off, won't be needing them again.
I would take the wheels off and remove them , gives you a change to give the wheels and brakes a good clean 😊

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks for the link have ordered up a set as well lol
Mine turned up this afternoon and I've just fitted them. Unless you want to keep the Nissan ones, it's a lot easier to pull them off with a pair of pliers (and a bit of damage)
rather than remove all 4 wheels. Swap over the metal spring clips onto the new ones and push them in :)

·
Premium Member
5,853 Posts
Thanks man.

That's really nice but not >twice the price nice. (although maybe some of that will be the strength JPY:GBP at the moment)
LM will be just as good quality I'd expect, just without the brand.
No having a go at you per se but I hate this attitude. Mines put the time, money and research into the development, next guy comes along and does a copy at half the price, where is the incentive for mines to develop new stuff for people to copy?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts