GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That looks very menacing yet beautiful. Is that an aftermarket diffuser?
Thanks. It's a Wald replica. Costs £350 on eBay.
The body shop that fitted it for me has also fitted an original and says the fitment on the rep is better.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
What made you put the GT-R badge on the left hand side on the rear looks strange being on the opposite side to normal :D guess its preference but didn't know if there was a particular reason for it moving from usual position to the other side.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Thanks... r35 badge where??
It looks as if there's an r34 offset to the left of the boot lid hence why I inverted commas in the r35, it just looks wrong for a r35 to have r34 Gtr badge. The Gtr badge should be centralised on top of the boot lid, or in the normal place on the right.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What made you put the GT-R badge on the left hand side on the rear looks strange being on the opposite side to normal :D guess its preference but didn't know if there was a particular reason for it moving from usual position to the other side.
You should know by now that I like to be different!
:)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It looks as if there's an r34 offset to the left of the boot lid hence why I inverted commas in the r35, it just looks wrong for a r35 to have r34 Gtr badge. The Gtr badge should be centralised on top of the boot lid, or in the normal place on the right.
Ah yes I see what you mean :) It is a tad smaller than the oem badge but it's the only one I could find in black. I don't like any chrome on my cars which is why I bought this.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I like that sort of attitude. I must agree your GTR looks very diffrent to the many I've seen on here, so well done to you mate.
Thanks again... EAndy knows me from the M3 forum.... I believe my M3 was also very unique especially in the UK.
It just had its final feature printed in this months Performance BMW Mag.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ah well that makes sense. Love the 'all black' darkened look and the light tints to. Sorry for thread Hijack. Nice rims have you any side shots..?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts