GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

We haven't posted much in a fair while because we have been working on some new clutch kit options for your gtr's.
Our current stock billet baskets are now available with 7 and 8 clutch pack kits, which retain your stock pistons and carrier.
You can upgrade these with our billet A-B pistons and seals, these seals are a clip-in design with no bonding to fail.

We have also developed our new 24 plate clutch kit for your big power builds, this has many new innovative designs to it.
It uses our same seal technology as our other kits, the frictions and steels have not been compromised in thickness so to maintain reliability.

All our clutch kits are designed to run on stock oil pumps and retain stock pressure settings giving a smooth gear change operation.

Adam

Attachments

·
Registered
540 Posts
You got costs for the various options Adam?

PM me if you prefer

Cheers

Louie

·
Registered
808 Posts
Please could you also pm me prices.

Cheers

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Everyone

We haven't posted much in a fair while because we have been working on some new clutch kit options for your gtr's.
Our current stock billet baskets are now available with 7 and 8 clutch pack kits, which retain your stock pistons and carrier.
You can upgrade these with our billet A-B pistons and seals, these seals are a clip-in design with no bonding to fail.

We have also developed our new 24 plate clutch kit for your big power builds, this has many new innovative designs to it.
It uses our same seal technology as our other kits, the frictions and steels have not been compromised in thickness so to maintain reliability.

All our clutch kits are designed to run on stock oil pumps and retain stock pressure settings giving a smooth gear change operation.

Adam
Update

Here is our new Xtreme 20 plate clutch kit which means we now offer the whole range from 14 to 24 plate options

Attachments

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Would help if you provided a guide to which of your products to choose for which application?

Is it torque level?

Or usage drag / circuit racing ?

Thanks

Hugh

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would help if you provided a guide to which of your products to choose for which application?

Is it torque level?

Or usage drag / circuit racing ?

Thanks

Hugh
Hugh,

Our clutch kits are rated at different bhp / torque levels it all depends on what you need?
Every car is tuned differently so there are a lot of factors to consider.

If you let me know what power you are running I can advise you on the right set up for your car.

Adam

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Everyone

Adam
Just thought I give a quick update on our new ultimate 24 plate billet clutch.

It's currently running in a 1400whp+ car with 1100wtq+ at the moment with some amazing results.

This car is running a completely stock oil pump with the capacity's set @ minus 2 and is holding the power with great ease.

My customer has reported it has a very smooth engagement throughout the gear changes and runs very quietly.

He will be fitting another kit to a 2000whp car shortly for further testing.

We are very confident that this clutch will hold that power while again retaining a stock oil pump at stock settings.

Adam

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
I've been using these clutches for the last year in my builds. They are very durable and can be made to drive like stock with double stock power when the drivetrain control systems are optimised correctly. Great product support too.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Update

Here is our new Xtreme 20 plate clutch kit which means we now offer the whole range from 14 to 24 plate options
Update

Just a quick update on our new 20 plate clutch kit, it's currently running 1100whp and 950wtq very comfortably on stock settings.

Our customer has reported it to be running very smooth and quiet like stock.

Adam:)

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Xtreme Motorsport Update

Just an update that we can now reveal we have been working with Switzer Performance in the USA for about a year now, they have been testing our products and are very happy with the quality and reliability of them.

We have also released our 4WD clutch kit which performs well, this has 12 wider frictions (stock 9) which delivers a smooth engagement. Here's one installed along with our 24 plate clutch kit.

Check out our website Xtreme Motorsport - Metal fabrication

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts