GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Impressive jump...........but...........The chap is just an adrenilin junkie,and nothing more,with too much money and a "hey everyone look at me" attitude.

Watch Nitro Circus on MTV and you will understand what I mean.

Now this fella has some balls and no roll cage either......................Robbie Madision on New Years eve 08.World record jump

YouTube - Robbie Maddison's 2008 New Year's Eve jump

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
nice jump but that robbie madison jump is just insane. not so much going up but coming back off the top..

/steve

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Nice vids, will have to get on youtube and look for more vids like that when Im bored.

Robbie has more balls comparing the two vids just for the fact he is on a bike and faces instant death if something goes wrong

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Robbies London bridge backflip jump was kool, the step up jump was rediculous and then to drop in to get back down!!! thats was insane.

a vid of Travis and Special Grey trying to pull new tricks to an elevated landing, Travis hammers him self on the first trick of the day which some of you might enjoy ;) lol being to cocky often gets you back.

YouTube - Travis Pastrana strange backflips tribute Evel Knievel

TP was going for a No handed-backflip-360 combo! He can pull a flip360 but hasnt got this one dialed in.

·
Registered
893 Posts
To be honest I'm a big fan of the Nitro Circus crew, and anyone who continually pushes the envelope of what can or "can't" be done like some of the guys mentioned above.

I think about the "what if" scenarios too much to even begin thinking about trying any of it. I'll stick to downhill mountain biking for the time being, I like being in one piece too much! :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts