GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all. I've been here in Japan for over 5 years now and finally just bought an R32. Any advise for me? Check out the pics and let me know what you think.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
That looks lovely!!:wavey:
Welcome to the forum. How come it took you so long to get a Skyline in Japan?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
paul creed said:
That looks lovely!!:wavey:
Welcome to the forum. How come it took you so long to get a Skyline in Japan?
Actually I imported my Pontiac GTP here, I went turbo and when an injector failed....BOOM! So I demodded and bought this one. Thanks for the compliments.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
I think white 32's with white rims look so right.
Got anything planned mods wise, or are you happy to have it as is. I know i would be.

·
6,821 Posts
Hi man welcome to the forum. Lovely ride you have there ( I am allways jalous when I see a R32 GTR in white).:bawling:
Is that a Bride drivers seat in your car?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
paul creed said:
I think white 32's with white rims look so right.
Got anything planned mods wise, or are you happy to have it as is. I know i would be.
Thanks, no mods planned just yet. We'll see how it works for me the way it is.

gtrlux said:
Is that a Bride drivers seat in your car?
Yes, but I will prob replace it here soon. It is not adjustable and has the drivers wear mark on the side from gettin in and out.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
TokyoJoe said:
Thanks, no mods planned just yet. We'll see how it works for me the way it is.
Thats cool.
Well, while i'm at it, would love to see some nice pics of that for possibly putting in the next GTROC calendar. Fancy getting out somewhere scenic and having a bash at some calendar style photos?
I would show you the last 3 years worth to give you an idea of what i'm after, but there are no pictures online.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
paul creed said:
Thats cool.
Well, while i'm at it, would love to see some nice pics of that for possibly putting in the next GTROC calendar. Fancy getting out somewhere scenic and having a bash at some calendar style photos?
I would show you the last 3 years worth to give you an idea of what i'm after, but there are no pictures online.
I think I could do that. I took these pics up in Chiba yesterday during my test drive and I actually pick up the car on Wednesday. There are some scenic areas between here and there I could stop at on my way back:)

·
6,821 Posts
TokyoJoe said:
Yes, but I will prob replace it here soon. It is not adjustable and has the drivers wear mark on the side from gettin in and out.
I have real problems with the size of Bride seats . . . I am tall and my back and shoulders are allways bend in Bride seats . . . . damn jap. sizes . . . .

. . hey would be cool to meet you and your car in November in Japan . . . I am going to get married over there. . . .:) might show up with my GTR in your region that time . . .

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Looks awesome,like the white painted wheels,suit the car,very clean:cool:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Now that is a gorgeous r32 and im not a fan.....whats the spec of the car? bhp?? figures and if so whos tinkered with it?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
btw - did you clean the engine bay, or did it come detailed?
Are you at Yokosuka Naval Base or from Yokosuka area?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Geordieboy said:
Now that is a gorgeous r32 and im not a fan.....whats the spec of the car? bhp?? figures and if so whos tinkered with it?
Not sure on the specs or mods as of yet aside from the obvious intake and IC. I am supposed to get a full listing by email tomorrow.

sick car, we should meet at Daikoku this wed. night, are you up
for it?
Daikoku? Prob not this Wednesday, prob some other time for sure though. Yes I'm at Yokosuka NB

1 - 20 of 26 Posts