GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Im new here to this site and I would like to ask the people of the uk

what is this junk with all the speed cameras in the UK and why do they hide them all over the palce??????

also this is a nice web site.

MY Higest regards to the person who designed it. :-()

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Just an easy way for the government to make money!! If they concentrated more on actual problems rather than silly speed cameras all over the place the UK would have a little bit lower crime rate...but NOO the most important thing is to catch people that do 41 in a 40 zone!!
Just glad I moved to Japan!!

·
Banned
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHO has seen the FUNNEST Vandles to dammage a Speed camrea

I seen some in max power but pleae let me know about this

I saw one in Biker and Damm its was good

1) flaming ball of fire
2) Dressed as a ghost

has any one doen better than this

Thank you

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hi Racer98

Tis......true the Police hide the Speed Camera's in England!

Up here in Scotland!.....The Police need a bit more to catch us speeding.

Although they still try and hide them:)

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
I guy got flashed where I live and got worried and so he decided to set the camera on fire by means of petrol and a box of matches.

Realising that metal doesn't burn very well he suspected the film inside was still in one piece and so went back the following night with a hack-saw and decapitated it.

2 Months later the camera was replaced but with a dummy one this time (found that out by using the Detector).

I've heard they cost around £30,000! That's an expensive fire!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Action replay

I’ve heard of extreme cases of speed camera vandalism in the US, but none as bad as 2 here in Germany, this year, where the Polizei officers were killed.

Although this has not slowed the local governments from using speed camera’s as a source of income. The public on the other hand has taken the law into its own hands.

Most of the fixed cameras are there for a good reason and are left alone. But the mobile units are just a source of income.

First some good-hearted citizens are putting up warnings notices a few yards ahead of active cameras to warn you in good time. I even saw a lady standing at the side of the road opening and closing her hand in a flashing motion to warn people of a camera a few yards ahead.

The other thing that some people do in court is to counter sue the local state for the illegal discrimination of motorist and motorcyclists, this works if only the fine is very high and would be worth your while but for the DM 30 fine for 51Kph in a 50Kph limit it’s not worth while and the local states know this.

Paul.

PS racer98 you got anything to do with Motorex?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yawn - how to beat them

1. Pass Camera at over 179mph - first shot will get you - but for second shot - you are beyond markings and therefore speed cannot be calculated.

2. Cover the lens of any camera you see with sticky-back-plastic (C) -Blue-Peter - they won't know until they take out the film - and then - bugger - 56 black photos.

3. Take office 7.5 tonner - attach chains - say no more

4. Use copious quantities of ligther fluid squirted up inside unit - remember that you need to incinerate the insides - not the outsides

5. Wait till film is being collected then "have a word"

6. Use a blag reg-plate and see how many times you can escape the boundary (need cam-corder)

Easy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts