GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning people :)

Just saying hi ! :shy:
Yesterday i signed the paperwork and paid my deposit, for a R34 GTT from what was called 'Bristol Imports' :) Totally standard car mind u... So i should be the proud owner of it in around 11 days :) Most likely gonna be broke every month now, but hey, only live once !!!! :)
Current drive is a 200sx, with minor mods, intend to do the same to the R34 (exhaust, induction and BOV)....

Cam belt, does this have to be changed at 60k miles ? (car has 39k), and as it will be my daily drive, i hope if i look after her (as with my 200sx), she will look after me right ? no major problems, etc ?! :) Now to go find a good insurer for a 31 yr old with full ncb in cardiff :)

But as above, Hello everyone :)
Stuie

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Hi Stuei and welcome to the forum. Hopefully many happy miles of motoring will compensate for the burgeoning desire to spend loads of money on the car :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
ZOMG!!!! - its the Stu.

Go to A-Plan for skyline insurance - theyre fantastic!

Butuz

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With A-Plan already on the 200sx, cant wait to see what over priced figure they come out with for me !!! and yeah Butuz, following u now dude !
The place said they would do a mini service on it, oils etc, cant imagine him doing the cam belt (as i heard its pricey), but on that note, given the car is a 4.5 auction grade, i hope all is OK with it, and the belt thing should'nt need doing for a while yet ? :)
and thanks for the welcome fella's :)

Also, could I buy a Nismo factory kit for it ? (bumper and side skirts is all thats different right ?)
ta
Stu

·
Registered
441 Posts
was looking for the factory nismo rear bumper myself...was really really expensive though ....newera do them..
p.s welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Castrol magnatec ok to put in this car ?? It is standard, hence not needing super oil for the time being....
it runs super unleaded right ?
and its got no alarm, any recommendations ? i dont want to go overboard, but enough to keep insurance co happy, car is well protected at work car park, and home carpark is 24hr security with FOB controlled gates and cctv.....
ta :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts