GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
as you've probably guessed my names lee and i'm new to the forum. Picked up MY10 R35 on Sunday and i'm in love, Haven't stopped driving and cleaning her since.
I owned a EVO 9 FQ360 before and a STI9 impreza before that. Love my cars and really love going to shows and meets. If anyone can point me in the direction of any monthly meets locally or ace cafe etc that would be great. :thumbsup:
My GTR is totally standard not even a Y-PIPE, i would like some advice on a few things:
1- if i put a Y-PIPE & Titanium exhaust on her, will she need a re-map straight away?
2- are there any known problems that i should check or take care of immediately

Thanks guys cant wait to meet all of you and hope to hear back soon,
Thanks lee

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
The meets section seems to be where meets are listed.

Welcome

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should of written the right question really, i kind of asked for that. was hoping a few members from my local area may comment on regular meets that i could attend with them as opposed to on my own. Fair point tho, will take a look in the meet section for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Hi Lee, there is a big meet on Sunday at Valet Magic... Lots of GT-R owners there...I think it's invite only but pm me for more details

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys,
goRt- that link didn't work buddy.
DanielM3 - That would be great mate, where about's is that buddy?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome along Lee
As Dan says the best way to learn about a car is to be around other with the same.
I too will be at the meet on Sunday, it's in Camberley GU15

Danny

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
There are quite a few guys attending a track day at Silverstone this Sunday (23rd) too.
Pop onto the link in events and have a word about turning up as a spectator, I know many have done so in the past - or track it :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi everyone,
as you've probably guessed my names lee and i'm new to the forum. Picked up MY10 R35 on Sunday and i'm in love, Haven't stopped driving and cleaning her since.
I owned a EVO 9 FQ360 before and a STI9 impreza before that. Love my cars and really love going to shows and meets. If anyone can point me in the direction of any monthly meets locally or ace cafe etc that would be great. :thumbsup:
My GTR is totally standard not even a Y-PIPE, i would like some advice on a few things:
1- if i put a Y-PIPE & Titanium exhaust on her, will she need a re-map straight away?
2- are there any known problems that i should check or take care of immediately

Thanks guys cant wait to meet all of you and hope to hear back soon,
Thanks lee
I'd also like some advice on question 1, was thinking the same myself

·
Registered
2,205 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys for the welcoming response. This sunday may be a bit tricky for me, however it looks like im attending the ace cafe meet and also would like to go to pwpro's meet but im away as of the 18th may till june 10th.
Keep the feedback coming!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts