GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my names Andy,29, i'm from Newcastle. Been a while since I was in a Nissan, had a few Pulsar GtiRs and an S14a 200sx. Had 3 type R Integras off the bat in recent years. Been looking at gettin another gtir as a project, something to keep for the future as it seems there isnt many good example left. During my searching I had a look at prices of R32 Gtr's. There is a few examples around the 6k mark and it got me thinkin that if I'm gonna do a long term project why not start and end with something really special like a GTR. Always loved the R32, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a good example for the 6k mark. Went to see this today as it was less than a mile from my house

1992 NISSAN SKYLINE R32 GTR - TWIN TURBO

Seemed a pretty tired example. Needed a huge detailing job, green mold on every nook and cranny!

Anyways I'm gonna have a good hunt around the site and read up on the stuff I need, thought I'd say hello. Heres me to prove I'm real! And a genuine skyline fan (Ginza, Tokyo 08)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Welcome Andy,

Enjoy the site, i am sure the R32 lads will keep you right that car would certainly be a brilliant project.

Good luck in your search for a decent one to start on.

Regards

ScottyB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts