·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

my name is Phil

I'm from Taunton Somerset, South West.

im 22 and a full time Heating Engineer

My most recent car was a Nissan 350Z GT Spec, but now..

i have recently purchase a 2009 GT-R Premium Edition, Gun Metal Grey. That i pick up in a few weeks time :)

Look forward to hearing from you, Any important newbie advice that i should know straight away would be very grateful of

Ps i am very Dyslexic so my punctuation & spelling isn't the best haha :)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Welcome Phil. Don't worry about your spelling and punctuation mate, most of us are just the same. Enjoy the car :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
very nice part of the country mate,
And your car sounds amazing as well
Do a couple of searches on here about bellhousing clips.
and defo find out if your car has had the gearbox upgrades that will change the gear changing for the better,,

get some photos up as soon as you get you chat count up.

Goldie

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice part of the country mate,
And your car sounds amazing as well
Do a couple of searches on here about bellhousing clips.
and defo find out if your car has had the gearbox upgrades that will change the gear changing for the better,,

get some photos up as soon as you get you chat count up.

Goldie
Thanks Goldie

Yes is loverly down here

okay i will do that, ta ;)

and yes it has got the latest 2014 upgrade

thanks Phil

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Hi mate, I am in Weymouth, Dorset. You are close to Haynes Motor Museum I reguarly go there as they organise some good car meets. Hope to see you there :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi mate, I am in Weymouth, Dorset. You are close to Haynes Motor Museum I reguarly go there as they organise some good car meets. Hope to see you there :)
Hello buddy, yes probs a 30min drive for me, and a nice one to

Would love that? how do i find out when the next one is? feel free to PM me some details of dates and times ect ext? :)

PS loverly looking R35 mate, seen your pics :p

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Hello buddy, yes probs a 30min drive for me, and a nice one to

Would love that? how do i find out when the next one is? feel free to PM me some details of dates and times ect ext? :)

PS loverly looking R35 mate, seen your pics :p
No problem, this is the group that organise it. They do a show n shine section also with all entrants money going to charity :)

https://www.facebook.com/CarCrave?ref=ts&fref=ts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No problem, this is the group that organise it. They do a show n shine section also with all entrants money going to charity :)

Aww brill, thanks buddy :)

well let me no when the next one is and could maby go down together, picking up my R35 in 19days.. sad i no, but its like counting down days for christmas as a kid lmao

Cheers again mate, glad to be finally talking to GTR owners at at last :)

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Well done on getting a GT-R at 22, just wondered did you buy it from RSDirect?

I'm up the road in Burnham, also have a gun metal. Has yours got any mods or standard?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well done on getting a GT-R at 22, just wondered did you buy it from RSDirect?

I'm up the road in Burnham, also have a gun metal. Has yours got any mods or standard?
I think I have seen you before in burnham? I most likely would have been into work van tho

And thankyou, I work hard, I do oncall call outs for my company 2weeks in a row at 24-14 standby, aswell as work In the day. This week has been quote although I was up Burnham last nite around 10pm ish and I have now been called to high bridge ahah. In the winter I do about 40hrs a week just on call outs. Aswel as my 40hrs contract hours in the day... Physicaly draining ahah

It's had the lastest 2014 gearbox upgrade, Miltek Y pipe and 4light tail light conversion. And thts pretty much it :)

No not from RS direct

And It was due a service. So he's booking it in at litchfeilds for me for tht to be done, and I'm still on call. Aswell as got a holiday next week to go on. So Friday 29th is the day... :)

Iv waited long enought for this dream to come true. Didn't want to rush it anymore hehe

Are you the closet GTR member around? If so would be brill to meet up some time

Cheers Phil :)

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Whitefly and me are prob the closest yeah, you've prob seen him too if you've seen me.

If you pm your number I'll txt you when we're in Taunton, I go for a spin every night and Dave (whitefly) does a few times a week too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Whitefly and me are prob the closest yeah, you've prob seen him too if you've seen me.

If you pm your number I'll txt you when we're in Taunton, I go for a spin every night and Dave (whitefly) does a few times a week too.
Ah brill. Yes il do tht buddy

Like I said il let you no the 2nd I pick her up and would have to meet up some time after tht :)

Look forward to it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts