GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just registered and thought I'd say hi to everyone on the forum. I've not actually not got a Gtr but I'm actively looking to get one asap, just put my motor up for sale and hopefully px for one. Looked at one the other day but was a bit disappointed. I've seen another that quite interests me and I'm hoping to have a look at it this weekend. I just think the Gtr looks amazing, the missis thinks mad as I have a TT Mk2 lol.

Steve

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hello & welcome Steve,

I assume you are after a R33 by your name :p good luck on the search and keep everyone up to date with your progress.

Best to get peoples opinions on traders if that's where you are looking. There are alot of people with alot of knowledge on here so don't be affraid to ask, i have had alot of my own questions answered by folk on here.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello & welcome Steve,

I assume you are after a R33 by your name :p good luck on the search and keep everyone up to date with your progress.

Best to get peoples opinions on traders if that's where you are looking. There are alot of people with alot of knowledge on here so don't be affraid to ask, i have had alot of my own questions answered by folk on here.
Thanks mate will do, I've got my eye on two at the mo a black one and gun metal grey and yes deffo R33.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.