GTR Forum banner

181 - 200 of 633 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys,
I'm actually picking up my 1990 R32 GTR today. I was pointed in the direction of this forum because we don't have the best forum here in the states yet. I've been doing a lot of reading in preparation for today. Look forward to picking you guys brains every now and again.

Please forgive my ignorance, this is my first Nissan ever... lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Evening OC people

Hopefully if no hitches will be picking up my first R32 GTR at the weekend, 1994 reg.

Owned a few Japanese cars in my time, inc a 2008 Nissan GTR uk spec, 350z, MR2 turbo, Celica GT4 and a supra.

I am coming to the end of my BMW M5 ownership and feel it is time to go back to JDM.

I look forward to chatting to you peeps.

Paul.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi everyone this is my first skyline I got a 1995 r33gtr n1 completely standard fresh import.
I have owned a Celica gt4 st205 wrc which I had for 6 years and a Evo 7 rs I had for 4 years both were faster than the skyline lol.
I really wanted a r34gtr but they are a little out of my priced range so settled for a r33 n1 cause of the rarity:+1:
Just had a full service and interior tidied up body work will get sorted in the spring.
As for mods I plan some hsd coilovers and wheel spacers and clear indicators just to try and make it less dated:wink:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Whats up guys, I am Sergio from across the pond in New York City. Just bought a 1990 GTR and slowly restoring it.
Every time I do a google search, first links that come up are from here so I figure instead of lurking, I would just join the fun!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all. New member here (although I have been lurking for some time) and I have a Nismo R32 that I have started working on to restore it and put it back to standard. Will start a thread soon.

I have come from the Audi fold, tuning and modifying Audi barges for the last few years, living and working in London, Singapore, Sydney.

Looking forward to learning enough to at least contribute to the depth of knowledge available here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi,

Thought I'd introduce myself. .....

In the process of finalising purchasing an R34 GTR. The aim - simply to enjoy my dream car and modify it to eventually reach 1000bhp.

Hopefully will meet a few people along the way and share the journey with others.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all! My name is Marshall. I'm from the states but as I'm sure you all know, we don't quite have a forum yet. Anyway, currently I own a 1994 RX7, but after I get back from deployment I'm going to purchase an R32 so I'm here trying to learn as much as I can in preparation! Thanks for letting me join.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I`m new here

Hi, i`m new here and live in luxemburg and a happy owner of an BNR34 MP
and i like to share experiences and learn more about ouer cars

when i know how to use the garage i will post somes pics from my car

and i wish a merry chrismas to all the people here

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dave

How we doing people my name is dave i am form stock on trent i have owned nissan skyline most of my life i will bring you some smiles.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am Christian and relatively new here, I purchased a 94GTR a few months ago in Japan and will recive it soon, it is a completely standard GTR one owner full history car, I have some upgrades in my garage and on the way:
C
omplete Nismo suspension links, S tune shocks and springs, Nismo LMGT4 18x9 and BBS LM 18x10, dont know wich I like best so got them both.. Midori elbows and titanium front pipe pluss tomei titanium exhaust, Rocket dancer wing, ARC inlett pluss some brake parts, thinking about upgrading to V spec or R33/34 brakes or some Brembo F40/F50 ones.
Hopefully this and a small boost increae and mapping will be enough as the car will be kept fairly mild modifien engine wise.

It is the cleanest GTR I have seen and will try to keep it like that

Christian

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,760 Posts
Welcome buddy and nice looking GT-R.

Depending on expectation and prior experience, you should find a GT-R with a few exhaust and inlet mods running well at 1 bar (max for ceramic turbos) will give a really nice drive that feels plenty fast.

bet you can't wait!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi guys, new member just joined! I am pretty sure I found this forum a long time ago when I was younger, but I never got around to making an account. Oh well better late than never.

Anyways, hoping to get in touch with some members on here who are in japan. I am going to TAS this year, so I am hoping to go to a local meet or 2 and meet some owners in person. Would love to get an up close look at some of your skylines :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys, my name is Raj. From Calgary, Alberta. I drive a 94' Gtr, wanted to check this forum out a bit more since I'm always checking up here as well haha.

181 - 200 of 633 Posts