Hey guys, I'm John and I own a R32 GT-R
Rhdjapan.com is a good site! And even eBay has some decent stuff! Google will also show you a few more site. Where are the pictures of the car?!Hi there
After too many years bringing up the kids and paying the mortgage, its finally *my* turn and I am now the proud owner of a BB R34 GTR. I could not decide between an R34 and an R35 but I have finally got off the fence.
I have signed up to the Ace Café meet on 30th April and look forward to meeting you, as an owner rather than a wannabee.
Obviously ( cos its fun ) there are some things that I want to mod, and I will be looking to the forum to help steer me in the right direction - my list currently looks like this - any help gratefully received
1) LED Rear Lights - looks like the main players are Nismo or JDMAuto - are these still available , is there one that stands out?
2) Nismo bumper - it looks like I can order this from NewEra by dropping it into my shopping cart ! Is it really as easy as that, cos I am guessing it wings its way over from Japan, and I have import duties and handling fees to add to the cost.
3) Rear undertray - I can see the carbon fin set available in the Nismo catalogue but not the tray itself. Are we looking at a non-carbon 'rep' from somewhere else, or is this a question of waiting for one to come up here in the UK?
4) Nismo parts in general - How do you get them? I can browse the online catalogue but cos its in Japanese I cant read whether there is an 'Add to Cart' or 'Buy Now' button.
5) R35 brakes onto R34 , via special brackets. Are the brackets still available? I am interested in doing this as I did a similar thing with my E46 M3. and I like the idea of good, big brakes.
6) Nismo LMGT4 wheels - are these still available in black? What sizes do people run? Square set-up or staggered? What offsets?
7) What size/make tyres are recommended? The car is running Yokahamas with a 35 profile and its quite a hard ride.
That's it for now - I know there will be more, but please feel free to answer inline or PM me.
Cheers for now, and look forward to meeting you on 30th (if I'm approved and get on the list)
I've been on here for about 6 months now, but never worked out how to upload pictures until today - so you shall be seeing lots more posts now
Here is my baby, Bayside Blue R34 GTR V-Spec Import from Japan courtesy of JM-Imports! Thanks Aarin & Jurgen for the amazing service!