GTR Forum banner

261 - 280 of 632 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you're interested in GTR's and are already a fan of the Fairlady series, then this should pique your interest...
Yep they look very nice together. :cool:

I know the car parked next to the Skyline as it is a Z33 Nismo 380RS which is owned by a member on the 350Z UK forum. His names Gary I believe or Mr-G- on the forum. :)

Awesome car.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yep they look very nice together. :cool:

I know the car parked next to the Skyline as it is a Z33 Nismo 380RS which is owned by a member on the 350Z UK forum. His names Gary I believe or Mr-G- on the forum. :)

Awesome car.

indeed it is, G just happens to be one of my best mates and he stays about 10 minutes walk away from me! Small world eh? :D Exhaust is remarkably quiet but the engine noise is tremendous.

We're also good friends with the users Lewis_08 and Jimbles on here, plus our friend Tom's got the Stillen supercharged black 370Z on 20" Bronze TE37's.

Hope you manage to find an excellent GTR Gareth, happy hunting!

·
Registered
27 Posts
indeed it is, G just happens to be one of my best mates and he stays about 10 minutes walk away from me! Small world eh? :D Exhaust is remarkably quiet but the engine noise is tremendous.

We're also good friends with the users Lewis_08 and Jimbles on here, plus our friend Tom's got the Stillen supercharged black 370Z on 20" Bronze TE37's.

Hope you manage to find an excellent GTR Gareth, happy hunting!
Definitely a small world now yeah, ..thanks in part to the internet. Lol. :chuckle:
Your friends have got some great cars that's for sure.

I've only had my FN2 CTR for just under a year as I had to sell my supercharged Zed when I bought a house with the fiancee last year. Basically needed something cheaper with better load space for carrying all the usual rubbish that comes with getting a house. You know trips to Ikea, B&Q and the local dump etc.
Now we're settled in nicely I'd like to get a car again that I can really enjoy & plow some money into modifying.

Looking at R32 & R33 GTR's but preferably an R33 GTR. :cool:

Thanks for the welcome. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I'm piers been on here a couple of months just wanted to say hello, I Got my first R33 GTR midnight purple about 6 months back. I'm from Oxfordshire. Also wondered if anyone knows a good garage in the area as it needs an MOT in June thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Been a member for a while now, but not posted very often. More of a lurker!

I purchased my R32 GTR it from JM Imports in January 2015. The previous owner is also on the forum so some may recognise it!

I'll be putting a thread up in the projects section shortly, but here's a quick pic from when I picked her up

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone,
I've owned my r33 GTR since December 2015 but have only actually had it 3 weeks as I imported it through JDM Garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys,

The name's Nathan, 22, from Worcestershire. Signed up here today :) Not a GTR owner right this moment unfortunately. Was hugely tempted last year when I got my inheritance, however I decided I'd play the long game, and created my own business with my old man instead :) I did however have an insatiable thirst for something Nissan with power and since creating the business rendered an R34 GTR not an option, I got myself a 370bhp Damson s14a. Another childhood favourite!! So, hopefully by the end of the year I'll be a proud owner of an R34 GTR! Here's some pics of my S14a, it's faster and handles better than a Caterham R400 Superlight which I was very happy and surprised about! :D

Thanks guys :) Hope to see about!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello guys , i'm Joffrey , a french R32 GTR owner (with perfectible english) .

She come from peterhead .

- Fujitsubo catback
- HKS downpipe
- Toyosport intercooler
- ''aftermarket" intake

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,I am Michael from Czech Rep., owner 1of 4 R33 Skylines in this country,LOL. I have neverending project, R33 RB30/26 huge TOMEI HKS spec. I registered here in purpose of buying/selling parts,because RB/Skyline market over here is totally dead.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm Brett, live in Okinawa. Owned my GT-R since 2014, it's an R San-ni. I love it, though it's given me quite a few headaches since I've owned it. I have a few pics of it as it was when I first got it and currently, haven't taken any really good pics yet though. Currently getting it back to tip top shape doing maintenance and fixing it back to OE spec, before I do any upgrades. I plan to ship it to mainland some day and have the engine refreshed and tuned by Mine's with minor engine upgrades.

Newly purchased:

New boot with N1 style spoiler (minus cut-outs for stock wing):

·
Registered
193 Posts
My favourite wheels! Lovely car. Personally I think the main spoiler is a must on R32s.
thank you!

yes, I love the RPF01's, someone here is always asking to trade or buy them, not giving them up. they'll probably end up as my track wheels. I have a set of stock wheels I'm going to strip and repaint, might throw some meaty tires on them, til I upgrade the brakes and then I can't fit them anymore.

you mean the wing or spoiler? I like the wing, but the car came with the wing and an N1 spoiler/lip and it was just really dirty and had this odd black gunk all around the edges. there are sooooooo many damn R32's here on island, I wanted to change up the looks from all the other cookie cutter GT-R's. so I saw this N1 style spoiler/lip on YAJ and picked it up, thought it was cool it didn't have those cut out's too, kinda unique (least for here it is). I'm debating on leaving the stock hood (bonnet, sorry!) or fitting a nice aftermarket one (been eyeing the Top Secret one).

right now, gotta get the passenger's side side skirt fixed and repaint a few areas here and there, then prep for the dreaded JCI inspection. :nervous:

·
Registered
9,675 Posts
Keep stock bonnet 99% of aftermarket carbon bonnets fit like crap unless you buy some quality stuff like from Electra in who do all dry carbon.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Keep stock bonnet 99% of aftermarket carbon bonnets fit like crap unless you buy some quality stuff like from Electra in who do all dry carbon.
hmm, ok i'll check them out. I really do want to stay with the stock bonnet. it's really not that heavy and nice to have latches and all. but, like mentioned, kinda want to stand out a bit more, but still appear fairly OEM (as to not attract local JP attention). really, can't go more than 15 minutes without seeing a GT-R here, nuts.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Afternoon all

I'm Ryan in Northamptonshire and I recently purchased a '94 32 GTR in Red Pearl Metallic.

I'll post a photo when the forum allows me.

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
777 Posts
Hello from nw cumbria.

Been a member on here a while but never really logged on since.

I owned a jdm dc2 for 5 years and when I sold that in december Ive been looking for a replacement. Toyed with the idea of all kinds (all jdm) test drove a few and ended up with a skyline. R33 GTR V SPEC...... currently missing and engine and box but over all its a clean car so a good place to start a project.

I have a lot to learn and am doing my research and shopping for parts. Currently debating what to get.....5 speed or 6 speed box....uprated twins.....single swap?.....my heads full of it....and I have two garages taken up with bits from the car as I work through and clean everything and decide what I want to change.

Ive never driven one (although i did drive a GTR r35 on track about 4 years ago) so not sure what to expect when it is all together but hopefully I will feel I made the right decision :confused:

A long winded hello...but there you have it.

261 - 280 of 632 Posts