GTR Forum banner

301 - 320 of 634 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just to introduce myself...

Hi, I'm Trevor and have just rejoined the club and forum after a few years absence as I've recently bought myself two R32's.
The first one was bought while in the Philippines and is a 1994 V-Spec 2
PHP:
The second purchase was the RK Tuning masterpiece replica Winfield Racing R32 which I have yet to collect. I'm loving the V-Spec as it drives beautifully and is original and standard spec. I can't wait to get my hands on the Winfield and hopefully will be attending the Ace Cafe meeting in it later this month.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Been a serial lurker for a while now but thought I'd say hello. Never owned an RB engined car but have plenty of friends who do - owned a crappy 1.8 VVTi celica, a not so crappy '03 Nissan Fairlady Z and upgraded it to a very-not-crappy Nismo Type 380RS in March this year.

Hoping to own another Autech built car in the not-too-distant future :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not a newbie, although it's been a long time since I've owned a GT-R (I got my first GTR 7 years ago)

Now I've got the itch back for another R32....

·
Registered
88 Posts

Hello dear car freaks!

Sebastijan the name and im from austria, own a BNR32 GTR and as a daily an evo 9

engine:

Rb26 stock bottom end with an Haltech brain

gt2871 turbos
ID 1000 with Radium Fuel rail, Radium FPR and Radium Fuel filter
haltech fuel flex sensor

will upload some photos soon i found out how this works on the forum :D

wish you all a nice day :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not really a newbie, but I had to buy another R33 as my last one met a sad end:

Protip - aquaplaning is bad m'kay? Very lucky that I was only doing about 40 in a 70 as I'd probably be very dead right now if I was going any faster as those railings didn't flinch when I hit them.

Once the insurers paid out, I was in a position to buy another one - so I spoke the Jurgen and the guys at JM Imports and they put me into this one;

Higher "official" mileage than the last car but everything seems more solid so I'd say there's good odds the last cars odometer was either clocked, or the nismo odometer were added far later into the cars life and was used as gospel.

18x9.0JJ Volk GT-C's with Spacers. Car had a slow puncture and had to replace the tyres, went with Pilot Sport 4's this time to see how they compare to the Eagle F1 (2) of the old.

Nismo rear spats
Nismo S-Tune suspension
HKS Intercooler
Koyorad Radiator
Unknown Oil Cooler
Blitz Induction kit
HKS Downpipes
WedsSport Rev Catalyzer
Blitz Nur Spec R

I've also bought back the wreckage of my old car and hopefully going to be able to strip all the parts off of it that I can manage.

Might have to create a project thread as this car is going to get all the love I was planning on putting in to the old one! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
New owner of a 1995 GTR awaiting shipment from Japan to Korea. I'm not in UK but this is the best english language Skyline/GTR community I have found. Was a former NSX owner which had a great community (NSX Prime) and hoping the same for the GTR community. Glad to join you guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, just bought myself an R32 GTR. Look forward to being a member on this forum as there's some fantastic builds here

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey folks!

I´m Hado from Austria.
Been a silent reader for a while and after some years of research now the time has come to finally fulfill my long-standig dream and get my own Skyline. I´m after an r32gtr or an r34gtr.
I hope that I can count on your help concerning informations about buying one of these beauties.

·
Registered
33 Posts
hi all,
im new to the forum and just finding my way about.
i will hopefully be a GTR owner by tomorrow as im picking up what looks like a lovely r33 v-spec from a member on here.
fingers crossed

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome!!! I'm fairly new but learned a huge amount already from this forum. Hope you find the beauty you seek.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Howdy!

Only signed up to this forum this year, but I've been scavenging through threads finding information here for a few years!

I'm currently in the process of finishing up my HR32 GTS street/drift/track car which I've owned for a few years now. I initially bought it with an RB20DE that was running a factory 20DET turbo + manifold and a chipped ECU. After a turbo upgrade and a good years worth of street and drift abuse the motor gave way, which I think is impressive considering it was never tuned.

Since then I've been mucking around with the car and I've swapped in an R33 S2 RB25DE, which has had a cometic metal headgasket and ARP studs installed, and I've also bolted a a Plazmaman intake, Sinco exhaust manifold and Garret GTX3076R to the head.

I've also gotten a bit carried away and completely stripped all the sound deadening and painted the interior, had a custom exhaust made up with two high flow mufflers and a waste gate pipe that plumbs back in to the exhaust after the mufflers, mushed up the factory gauge cluster and put aftermarket replacement gauges for the factory water / oil / battery (now boost) / fuel in the same spots next to the tacho and speedo that they are factory.
Last but not least, I'm currently in the process of rewiring the car from head to tail, everything from the rear tail lights to the idle control solenoid.. and the Link G4+ Xtreme!

I'm only aiming for low power figures though, ~260kW (350 hp) a with a lot of response so here's hoping the mighty DE takes the load for a bit!

Other than that I've recently bought a Series 1.5 C34 Nissan Stagea, which has a NEO RB25DE from the factory in a Series 1 shell.
Unfortunately it's 4-speed auto, but once the Skyline is finished I'm going to be doing a GTR gearbox conversion, and a factory 20DET turbo setup on the NEO 25DE motor with a Nistune ECU in control of it all!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All!

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I recently purchased a 1989 R32 GT-R after MANY years of waiting for the right time and the right car. I couldn't be more excited! It's been quite a few years since my last project car, and I can't wait to get started on this one! I live in Arizona-USA, and there are not a lot of good US based forums, and I've been trying to make as many contacts and get as much information as I can before getting started on the car. I have a friend that owns a 1990 R32 GT-R and he speaks very highly about this forum and its members so here I am!

I've attached a few pictures of my car if anyone wants to check it out.....unfortunately, I just got the car so all the pics are from the dealer I purchased it from.

See you all around the forums!

Attachments

301 - 320 of 634 Posts