GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 631 Posts

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Cychang. Use the go advanced reply option

Click paperclip icon and a box pops up. Click Browse > find your pic on your pc and > upload

Pic will appear in your post. Ignore the url bit dude.

Hth

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Zimmersquirt, thank you for your reply.... i just realized that i am NOT allowed to post attachments for my account?.....so does that mean i need to pay to become a full member then i can post pictures on the forum?....how does it work?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Stolen car....white 1995 r33 n1 v-spec

So....here is my R33 N1 GTR which i owned for the past 14 years with Registration M202 EYG which was stolen from my garage on the EASTER SUNDAY the 20th of April 2014 around 15:15PM by 2 Asians pretending to be genuine buyers during a viewing.

These 2 bastards ran over my wife's feet when they drove off with my car....luckily she only suffered few bruices, but of course shocked by the incident!

Description of my WHITE 1995 R33 GT-R N1 V-SPEC:

1) Full WHITE TOP SECRET BODYKIT including: Front & rear bumper, side skirts, front engine bonnet, side mirrors, rear boot, 2 black engine bonnet hooks, TOP SECRET black and gold stickers at the side of the 2 front doors.

2) M'S BLACK GT WING, 5 ZIGEN FIREBALL EXHAUST, CARBON LOOK EXHAUST PROTECTOR WITH WHITE CALSONIC STICKER.

3) ALLOY WHEELS: 18 inch BRONZE VALK RACING TE37 with PIRELLI P ZERO ROSSO TIRES ALL AROUND.

4) FRONT BREAKS: 4 POT AP RACING, REAR BREAKS: ORIGINAL BREMBO 2 POT.

5) MILEAGE: ONLY APPROX: 25000 miles on the clock

6) WINDOWS: Limo black tinted windows all around.

7) INTERIOR: Blue SPARCO STEERING WHEEL( NO AIR BAG), ALPINE TOUCH SCREEN HI FI STEREO, CHROM TOP SECRET GEAR KNOB, WHITE DEFI GAUGES, APEXI AVCR BOOST CONTROLLER, HKS TURBO TIMER.

8) ENGINE: Complete standard engine with GRUPPE M DUAL AIR INTAKE( MUSHROOMS)

Unfortunately there was only so much the police could do at the time i guess, because car crime in UK was getting worse and worse by day and maybe i was only one of the thousands

I KNOW IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN STRIPPED INTO PARTS AND SOLD IN BLACK MARKETS, BUT I GUESS JUST TRYING MY LUCK?

IF ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM HAVE SEEN THIS CAR ON THE ROAD SOEMEWHERE OR BY ANY CHANCE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CAR, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!....

Thank you very much for reading and your help is appreciated.

_

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi guys n girls just seen this thread and thought maybe time to step up and introduce me and the car. Have been on here alot but more reading and researching than posting as still a noob with these cars. Been a petrol head aslong as I can remember and skylines were always a poster dream car along with much more exotic machines.
But onto the good bit I have had my late model silver r32 gtr since september and like every old car has its ups and downs. Has light mods probly upto stage one spec. but I still love it and can't stop dreaming off where it will end up and all the things I want to do to it. But been stuck with maintaine and stupid running repairs up till now hehe as unfortunately the turbos are noisy and burning oil so that's next on the list but was thinking stay stock for now or update but money's are the main problem ***128532;. So if anybody reading got something that would fit my bill let me know cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Finally I'm here

Hi Everyone, my name is Jimmy i'm 39 yrs old and live in Jersey, channel islands.
After a couple of evo's (mlr member for a few years) i have finally made the jump to Nissan.
I pick my R33 GTR N1 up on saturday morning and it cant come quick enough!
Its just had the engine forged and was mapped by Steve from FC Tuning on one of his routine visits to Jersey - the car made 550lbs torque & 635bhp at 1.7bar.
Photos and spec will follow and cant wait to start shopping on here.

:chuckle:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey all, my name is damian im 25 and just recently moved to the uk... Im just now getting ready to move over to the dark side ( nissan's) ;) ... I've owned 2 STI's of which my current one makes over 750+ bhp depending on how much boost i decided on running...... and i built the motor and setup in my kitchen lol... I've been doing a lot of research and would love any help you guys can offer !!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Uploading.......

Hi - gave up now trying to up load a photo.
Everything seems fine apart from it says "up loading files please wait" left it a good 15 mins ?? Any ideas please.

Jimmy

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm Ben 28 from Peterborough UK. Was on the forum back in 06 when brought my first skyline R33 GTS-T. Made a big jump from a Reno 5 Turbo and was hooked ever since! Then had a 400bhp pulsar which was mental compared to the GTS. Then in early 08 brought my first GTR a midnight purple R33 off Jurgen at JM. Only kept it a few years as was pushed to buy a house by parents ? needed a daily for work and couldn't afford 2 cars but now I can ? so Ive just brought another R33 GTR off Jurgen and I'm buzzing!! It's been a while, been driving boring diesels for 4/5 years and can't wait! Car Don't land til end of Feb im like an impatient little kid lol. So I've started up this new profile. I'll get some pics up ?

·
Registered
248 Posts
96 33GTR
74km
Apexi exhaust
Hks hard pipes and filters
GTSS Turbos
Hks cams
Arc oil catch tank
Trust intercooler
Hks oil cooler
Koyo radiator
OS Giken twin plate
Nismo FPR
ID 850s
Fcon V pro
AEM 320lph fuel pump
Trust boost controller
Defi gauges
Nismo clocks
18" TE37s
Nismo side skirts
Nismo rear bumper
Nismo spoiler end caps
Nismo front splitter
Robson full leather interior
Roll cage

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi I'm Zak, I'm 22, I've had a 350z GT for nearly a year and a half now and I've take the plunge and am in the process of importing an R32 through Newera imports! Only got what seems a lifetime to wait for the thing to land on UK soil! Its fully of tasteful goodies but I've chosen to get the interior re upholstered by the Robson lot out there, anybody else done this?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Guys

my names Azim from barking in London

Just joined and this is my 1st post. Getting my 1st GTR on Sunday. Had a BMW 335d for the last couple years and altho it's been great, a GTR is on another level.

This is the first proper forum I've joined and you will be seeing my name a lot cos I'm a bit of an amateur so will be seeking advice from all you pros

My car is a 2015 GTR R35 in Ricardo Edition in black

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello GTR Forum, I'm kevin from switzerland.

After years of reading threads to save my life while I was working on my car i thought I would finally register and maybe be some help to others with my "wisdom" lol

Looking forward to a good time :)

Cheers

21 - 40 of 631 Posts