GTR Forum banner

621 - 631 of 631 Posts

·
R35 Section manager
10,644 Posts
Just thought i'd say hello, again. I originally registered here about 19 or 20 years ago, my original log in doesn't seem to work though. I'm looking to get my R33 GTR back up to standard after having it sitting around for the last 11 years.

Try contacting Mook he maybe able to sort out your old account.
I would be interested to hear how you get on with your car after being sat for 11 years

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try contacting Mook he maybe able to sort out your old account.
I would be interested to hear how you get on with your car after being sat for 11 years
yeah i'm a bit scared it might be beyond repair. There is a lot of rust underneath and i don't have a huge amount of money to spend on it. We'll see....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Evening all,

Just bought my 1st GT-R, been looking & waiting for the right one to come along.

Think it's been worth the wait !

James

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi there.

Been longing for an R33 GTR for ages, but life just got in the way; wife, kids, jobs etc.

Now, with a change of circumstances, I can finally hopefully scratch that itch.

Been looking at a few R33's for sale and hope to take the plunge soon.

cheers
Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Joined here yesterday and posted but it got taken down. Guess I put it up in the wrong place, being a newbie!

I had an R33 2.0 GT back in '08 then an R33 GTS-T in 2011. Got my '96 R33 VSPEC GTR on the way in. Would like to share the experience, buy/sell parts and find any help I'll need!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi there.

Been longing for an R33 GTR for ages, but life just got in the way; wife, kids, jobs etc.

Now, with a change of circumstances, I can finally hopefully scratch that itch.

Been looking at a few R33's for sale and hope to take the plunge soon.

cheers
Chris
Well, got my R33 now. Will start a new topic when I've worked out how to get pictures up (posted enough times).

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well, got my R33 now. Will start a new topic when I've worked out how to get pictures up (posted enough times).
Nice! Which year/series? We usually use imgur links to post pictures, or if you scroll down when making a post. Or if you scroll down when making a post down to the section "Attach Files" and click manage attachments, you could be able to post pictures of your R33. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice! Which year/series? We usually use imgur links to post pictures, or if you scroll down when making a post. Or if you scroll down when making a post down to the section "Attach Files" and click manage attachments, you could be able to post pictures of your R33. Hope this helps.
It's an R33 GTR (non V-Spec) from Jan/Feb 1995 in QM1.

I've got a build thread started on it now: https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/570705-my-1995-r33-gtr.html

cheers
Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,

I***8217;m from Canada my name is Reily. I currently have a 90 or 91 Gtr, been building it up for nearly 3 years now. Took out every nut and bolt, hung it on a rotisserie and stripped it down. Just now finally got my motor running yesterday.

In the past I***8217;ve had a fairly stock 1990 732 Gtr, and a 91 R32.4.

Mainly joining this forum to chase drive by wire set ups but hopefully learn a lot more about the cars as I poke around. Happy to have what looks like an active forum especially since Gtrcanada disappeared

621 - 631 of 631 Posts