GTR Forum banner

661 - 680 of 687 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello everyone! Glad to be here. I am owner of LHD Nissan Skyline R34 GTR. I am fan of this car from my childhood. Remeber playing grand turismo on PS1 with this car :D now i am 24 year old and i drive it. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Everyone, My name is Michael Schofell, i am a 16 year old student who plans to enter into the United States Air Force for a automotive career. Right now i am in my Automotive trades technology class. Personally i am building a Rb26dett motor for my Nissan 240sx s14. I have always had a love in cars, GTR's especially.

·
Registered
1995 Skyline R33 GTR Nismo V-Spec ( R28 )1999 Nismo R34 GTR V-Spec 1991 R32 GTR.
170 Posts
Wel
Hello Everyone, My name is Michael Schofell, i am a 16 year old student who plans to enter into the United States Air Force for a automotive career. Right now i am in my Automotive trades technology class. Personally i am building a Rb26dett motor for my Nissan 240sx s14. I have always had a love in cars, GTR's especially.
Welcome to the Brotherhood of Godzilla ( and their Kin ).

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Hello everybody peeps!

Damn. I just missed the 666 post. Mind you, I always had one up on the devil 😈

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody,

I just got myself a nice R33 GTR V-spec. It's been quite heavily modified by Abbey Motorsports running at ~550BHP but sadly has been in storage for around 10 years or so.

I plan to take it back to AM in the new year to get them to do a full inspection and refresh. However, I want to give it some light use in the meantime, so in the short-term, I plan to give it a light refresh because of the time it's been standing. Please accept my apologies for the newbie questions, I've had a quick search but there seems to be a massive variety of answers and some threads are really quite old.

a) What oil is best to use, do the mods make any difference?
b) is there a common oil filter & spark plug "kit", if not what do people recommend?
c) What other immediate things should I do?

All advice is appreciated.

Many thanks,
Will

·
Registered
1998 GTR V-Spec Marine Blue .. in waiting
8 Posts
Hello, my name is Brian. I have lurked here for maybe a year before joining in. I bought a 1998 R33 GT-R V-Spec in Marine Blue from The GT-R Heritage Centre (GT-R shop), about a year ago. I can't wait to visit the car in person.

Been a fan of Skyline GT-Rs since experiencing via Gran Turismo on PlayStation. Looking forward to possibly testing on track before bring it home (is it August 2023 yet?).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey,

I have been lurking and randomly posting on this forum for close to 7 years I think. I have been lusting after the BNR32 since I lived in the UK and finally pulled the trigger on a 91 KG1 7 years after moving back to the states. I should have definitely bought early on but I guess being too picky and always trying to get a better deal does that.

Besides getting rid of the double din stereo and maybe a new shift knob (Nismo Duracon to GT). I am trying to refrain from doing a lot of mods from the get go and enjoy the car for a bit.

Current mods that came with the car are Blitz coilovers, HKS Cat and Tomei Extreme Ti exhaust.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all,

I've been a huge BMW for many years now, i currently have an Imola Red E36 M3 coupe i drive daily. I wanted to try something different and had been browsing the JDM scene for a while, and i finally managed to get my hands on a MNP Series 3 R33 GTR which was already heavily modified and been Banzai magazine featured back in 2016. I've only had it since November 2020 and driven it twice due to work and weekend weather has been brilliant but looking forward to getting out more in the summer months and hopefully any UK meets that may happen!

Many thanks
Pav

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Welcome mate...Pictures please? :p:p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all,

Apologies for the late reply and poor pics, i'll try get some better ones as the weather picks up, please let me know what you think and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks
Pav

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
More pictures and spec please? :p

661 - 680 of 687 Posts