GTR Forum banner
681 - 696 of 696 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and also new to Skyline ownership - I've finally managed to get my hands on a lovely R34 GTR V Spec II... I think ill probably be the most northern person on here who owns an R34 but time will tell - I am fortunate enough to live up in the Shetland Isles and cant wait for this car to arrive hopefully in the next week or two :) It's currently at JM-Imports being cared for by their awesome team...

I look forward to being an active member here :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

New here, recently bought my R32 GTR from another user on the site.

It was imported back in 2015 and has been well kept since. It's got a few mods but is largely stock. Currently planning to keep it this way, replacing any parts that have seen better days. I'd love to find a set of LMGT2's and would happily swap my RPF1's.
Glad to have finally gotten my dream car!

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 Skyline R33 GTR Nismo V-Spec ( R28 )1999 Nismo R34 GTR V-Spec 1991 R32 GTR.
231 Posts
Hi all,

New here, recently bought my R32 GTR from another user on the site.

It was imported back in 2015 and has been well kept since. It's got a few mods but is largely stock. Currently planning to keep it this way, replacing any parts that have seen better days. I'd love to find a set of LMGT2's and would happily swap my RPF1's.
Glad to have finally gotten my dream car!
Welcome to the" Godzilla Brotherhood " . We're here for any help you may want 🧐🤔😁. Nice car !!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Proud U.S. Navy sailor and owner of a 94 R32, living in Japan and moving to the U.K. in December. Thrilled to be moving to England (Peterborough area) and wringing my baby out on some winding country roads.

94 Skyline GT-R, approv 160k KM on the odometer.
Frame-up restoration, to include engine rebuild at about 140k KM.
Single Garett GTX3582 turbo
HPI cooling setup
HKS Sport Suspension
Link G4X Tuning
Tomei Forged PistonsNismo control rods and bearingsRSE Head Gasket set
Bosch 950cc fuel injectors
NIsmo Fuel Pump
R35 Coil Conversion Kit
BBS Wheels
Kakimoto Exhaust
Pearlescent gloss black w/ dark red flakes paint job

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car Wheel
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Car

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, been on here for a good few months. I am a young GTR enthusiast from the UK. Not old enough to own one yet unfortunately!
I have come on here quite a bit to look at the threads about UK spec ones etc! Thankfully, my uncle owns a few skylines! 1 a UK Spec R33! So thankfully I do get to enjoy these cars, hopefully I can get more engaged in these forums!

Thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Day!

My name is Jan, and i'm from the netherlands.
not a Skyline owner unfortunatly, but a Nissan minded petrolhead none the less.
currently working on some electronics mostly used in Skyline's and 200SX's, so thats how ik got here.

Cheers
JAn

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone, kinda new here. Joined a good 10 years ago but have since changed email accounts.
I live in Japan, I've owned a number of GTR's over the years and always regretted selling. Finally got another R32 GTR this week. I have a quite a few GTR's with me in storage here.

Vehicle Tire Hood Grille Wheel
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys I recently purchased my first skyline r32 gtr, a gtr has been a dream car for years and now I've finally manged to buy one. The specs on this one seem good but I am new to these cars.

Single turbo converted (holset hx40)
630cc injectors
Link ecu
Blitz intercooler
Hks intercooler pipes
Mister r coilovers
Adjustable suspension arms
Alcon big brake kit
Rota alloy wheels
Field 4 wheel drive controller

I believe the previous owner is on this forum, no doubt im going to have alot of questions over time.

Attachments

681 - 696 of 696 Posts