GTR Forum banner

681 - 687 of 687 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and also new to Skyline ownership - I've finally managed to get my hands on a lovely R34 GTR V Spec II... I think ill probably be the most northern person on here who owns an R34 but time will tell - I am fortunate enough to live up in the Shetland Isles and cant wait for this car to arrive hopefully in the next week or two :) It's currently at JM-Imports being cared for by their awesome team...

I look forward to being an active member here :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
R32 GTR I have owned for 17 years built the engine myself a few years back with Tomei sump baffle kit and Head Gasket. Wide drive Crank, R34 Turbos, ARC intercooler. Tomei Fuel Pump. 100 shot of NOS. Apex inlet and Hard pipes. Nismo Exhaust. Twin plate clutch

·
Registered
18 Posts
Morning all, names stu
Currently without a car at the moment after 20 odd years in Evos, Gtirs and Silvias,
Turned to a C63s for a few years but now back looking for a R32 GTR ,
Hopefully find what im looking for and see people at some events soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

New here, recently bought my R32 GTR from another user on the site.

It was imported back in 2015 and has been well kept since. It's got a few mods but is largely stock. Currently planning to keep it this way, replacing any parts that have seen better days. I'd love to find a set of LMGT2's and would happily swap my RPF1's.
Glad to have finally gotten my dream car!

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 Skyline R33 GTR Nismo V-Spec ( R28 )1999 Nismo R34 GTR V-Spec 1991 R32 GTR.
170 Posts
Hi all,

New here, recently bought my R32 GTR from another user on the site.

It was imported back in 2015 and has been well kept since. It's got a few mods but is largely stock. Currently planning to keep it this way, replacing any parts that have seen better days. I'd love to find a set of LMGT2's and would happily swap my RPF1's.
Glad to have finally gotten my dream car!
Welcome to the" Godzilla Brotherhood " . We're here for any help you may want 🧐🤔😁. Nice car !!!!

681 - 687 of 687 Posts