GTR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Richard I feel your pain! Mine is due to land in the country next week after months of waiting :popcorn:
Where is it coming from Zak?

Mine is now landed and with Torque-GT but I'm awaiting a call next week to discuss options for a cat 1 alarm and any preparation work it requires. It has literally come off the transporter and been parked up from what I gather. It is yet to be road tested so I'm waiting nervously.

Here's a picture of the car in question.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, newbie with a 350GT

Hi all, thought I'd introduce myself as I recently bought a Nissan Skyline 350GT.

Now before you say anything, I too never really considered this to be a 'real' Skyline, but it came up for sale for a good price (needing some work), I like a project, one thing led to another and it's on my drive.

Tbh I'm not sure this is the right forum to join, as I'm after some general tech info and advice plus maybe some parts, is there a sub-forum on here for the v35 that I've missed?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there guys I currently own a 2007 subaru STI hawkeye and am very interested in purchasing a gtr 35 soon and wanted to ask what the difference would be financially? Cost of running, serviceing and what should I be looking out for when purchasing one. Is there anything I should take into consideration?
I appreciate any help and advice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howdy. Just joined up as i'm in the process of finding an R32 GTR. Never owned one before and really looking forward to it. I've always driven Japanese cars, mainly hot hatches. I have around £12k to spend. Hopefully some helpful people on here can point me in the direction. I'm after the best rust free example i can find with mods being a bonus. I simply want to treasure the car and not rag it to death, i've had my toys now i want a pride and joy. I'll do some browsing once i get more access to the site but if anyone cares to link me up with all the info i'll need when looking at my first 32, feel free to post away. Thanks, Simcard.

·
Registered
12 Posts
GTR - long time looking

Guys,

Just a quick introduction - been lurking a while and finally got my first GTR R35 this week :

Jan 2010 - Black - Sat Nav - 13500 miles - one owner ( a buddy of mine ) NHPC history - Cobra tracker - I am really pleased :)

Live near Norwich ( when not travelling ) and visited Sly at Kaizer already - who is very knowledgeable and did me 60m Service ( inc hoses ) plus Gearbox software upgrade ( big difference ) rear brake light conversion ( free ) and a reversing camera.

Great Forum and helped me make the choice I did.

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
36 Posts
Howdy. Just joined up as i'm in the process of finding an R32 GTR. Never owned one before and really looking forward to it. I've always driven Japanese cars, mainly hot hatches. I have around £12k to spend. Hopefully some helpful people on here can point me in the direction. I'm after the best rust free example i can find with mods being a bonus. I simply want to treasure the car and not rag it to death, i've had my toys now i want a pride and joy. I'll do some browsing once i get more access to the site but if anyone cares to link me up with all the info i'll need when looking at my first 32, feel free to post away. Thanks, Simcard.
You sound somewhat like myself!

I have purchased my R32 GTR through Torque GT and although I haven't collected it yet, customer service thus far has been excellent. It's a relatively stock example with some mild but desirable mods with 56K on the clock. It was available within your budget :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
You sound somewhat like myself!

I have purchased my R32 GTR through Torque GT and although I haven't collected it yet, customer service thus far has been excellent. It's a relatively stock example with some mild but desirable mods with 56K on the clock. It was available within your budget :)
Glad to hear it. What colour have you chosen out of interest?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello, my name is eddy
23 years old
And i am from the netherlands.

I need to post 3 messages before i cab place pictures.
So here is my first one:)

When i can plance pictures i will introduce myself better:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello all,

Names Luke, 27 years old and been a long time lurker!

Recenly purchased my first skyline after many childhood dreams.

Car is a 1997 Red R33 GTR.

Will get some pictures up once i hit a few more posts, The car itself is fairly standard but was abused by its last owner, i took the car on as part project with the aim to restore to its former glory... and im a sucker for a red skyline.

I look forward to being part of the community

Regards!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey All.

New to the forum. Just purchased my first Skyline and just awaiting delivery. I am located up near Mildenhall in the Suffolk area. Will be sure to load up a few photos once I reach the post limit. ;)

Been browsing through the forum a bunch when I get a chance to check out previous threads, and the knowledge.

:wavey:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey all,

Joined a little while ago when I found the car I wanted. Awaiting delivery of an R32 GTR.

It's a stock example 1991 in Gun Metal. I intend on keeping it pretty OEM, for now.

My previous car was a 370Z and have been chopping and changing between an EVO 9 and R32 since I got back to UK last year. Found and secured my car in March so im pretty excited to say the least. Just have the long wait...

New here but not to car forums, always loved the community and wealth of knowledge and experience that comes along with an owners forum. So should be good.
Cheers

:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Nissan lovers

Hi there.. i just joined because of a friend who told me that most of the nissan lovers share there cars and knowledge here.. i m a nissan maxima lover and would love to chat about it .. thanks in advance to all :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello all, I've not been on the forum long, but owning an R33 has been a long dream of mine since I was 18 and driving an Astra GTE. I've just recently purchased a '95 GTR v-spec in what I think it's the best colour, midnight purple, from a forum member, the car is quite well modified, and I'm loving every time I drive it.
I'm now 36 and can afford one after having 4 children.
I live in north Hertfordshire, if there's anyone near me and would like a local meet, and talk all things RB, then please shout.

Cheers

Barney

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi I'm Andy and this is my first stock high powered car. I've put a deposit on a 2009 r35 gtr and should be picking up Friday. Loved skylines since I was a kid and the r35 is such a beauty. Once I collect the car I'll get some pics up of it.

I'm 28 and from Manchester.

61 - 80 of 631 Posts