GTR Forum banner

121 - 140 of 644 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hi everyone, got my first gtr beginning of april she's a red late 1994.
I took a bit of a gamble on a private sale which as it turns out has bitten me on the arse but hey thats another story.
Anyway, determined not to let that spoil my fun she has just been treated to a couple of weeks with Ron and i've gotta say she's like a different car.
I thought she was fast before but now i really know what the fuss is all about.

She had a misfire kept showing up on boost so coil packs have been replaced. Valve clearance was out so reshimmed.
Was an hks hi power exhaust on with literally no mufflers at all so was quite boomy, decided to swap that for a Trust system with the big centre resonator.
New clutch as i hated the exedy paddle on there when i got her so on Ron's advice got an Xtreme single which so far has been great.
Hicas stripped and driftworks delete kit put on.
Oil temp gauge wasn't working but that's been sorted.
Apexi power fc also fitted and mapped.

Couple of pics as she is, paint could do with a refresh and i'm not over keen on the wheels but it's a start.

Look forward to picking your brains and annoying you all with my stupid questions as i'm no mechanic :wavey::bowdown1::cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Guys

Joined up a while ago when I was looking to buy an R32 GTR. Now that I've got one on the way thought I'd better say hello.

First Skyline and Japanese car for me, always had German cars before and still have a Golf and an M3.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone!

I'm looking to see if anyone can help me out.
I'm looking to find damaged r34 gtr' sin the UK. I want a project for my free time.

Is there places in the UK that provide damaged gtr?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have been on this forum for over 2 years but mostly lurking and taking in info. After a few issues not being able to post with my old profile I decided to make a new one today.
I have recently bought a very clean and mostly standard 91 grey R32 GTR from Dave at the GTR shop and I can say I'm absolutely over the moon with the condition of the car and the way it drives, I regret not buying one sooner!

It will only get used as a weekend car and is currently tucked away but doubt I will get a lot more chances this year to drive it unfortunately. I plan to make a few small changes with the car (mostly restoring) but intend to keep it as close to standard as possible, however I do fancy getting a set of BBS LM's and a few Nismo aero bits!
I have come from a long line of varied performance cars and just got a bit lost with a lot of the newer cars as they seem to have lost what appeals to me most in enjoying driving, I think the Skyline really is something special to drive and hopefully revives my interest!

Kev

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello, my name is Chris and I currently live in FL. I was born and raised in Japan for 16yrs and I've been itching to get a R32 Skyline GT-R. Now that certain years are available for import in the USA, I thought I needed to find a place to learn some things about the car. I've been into cars for a while, my previous car was a VIP Lexus LS430. It was sold to help purchase a home. Now I'm on the hunt for the R32 I always wanted.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys, not a Skyline owner yet but has been my hero car since back in the playstation days! Will be actively looking for one next year this time so trying to find out as much as I can over the next year! Seems like an enthusiastic, honest community here with lots to give! Looking forward to it :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys !

Hey guys !

thought of introducing myself since I just registered yesterday. lol ! Been surfing this forum for quite awhile but yea didn't have the time to register.
Anyway, name is Akram. From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Been driving my R34 GTR Vspec for the past..erm..10 years I guess. Bare stock back then and at the moment, going thru extensive mod top to bottom in and out :chuckle:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys! Five years that I'm in this forum but I lost member login ago.
this is my gtr33 , I am fascinated with .
It is currently undergoing new look and conditioning engine .
New covers colour, cleaning engine bay, new all water lines, tomei intake gaskets and litlle mods

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hello,

I've currently got a R32 gtr in gun grey, is stock aside from catback exhaust. I will post pics when the forum allows, but for now I look forward to getting involved :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi all

I'm James - i live in Jersey channel islands.

Ive just purchased a 1995 Skyline R33 GTR V-Spec in White.

The car is running 641BHP

The car was running on a single turbo conversion from Japan, it has since been put back to a Twin setup

the engine is just in the process of having Tomei Pistons etc installed and new Crank and bearings

looking forward to getting it on the road and 1000 mile run in, in time for Le Mans Bugatti circuit end of October

Will be browsing the forums for tips and help

Cheers
James

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, recently joined the forum and love it. I am in Mozambique and own a 1996 R33 GTR for the last 3/4 years imported personally from Japan a very clean original example. the car is awesome, always been a fan of the Skyline and have done a few mods to the car but at the same time trying to keep it as original as possible.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi everyone got my first gtr the other day a r32. Had loads of s bodies ect but never a skyline. It needs work but i own a workshop and restore and build custom cars so shoulbuilda intresting one.!

·
Registered
19 Posts
How's it going guys. I'm currently a ford owner but always wanted a skyline. I've decided to sell my Sierra and look out for a 32 gtr. If anyone is intrestid in a deal give me a shout ?. Really looking forward to get into the skyline scene and meet a few of you ??

Attachments

121 - 140 of 644 Posts