GTR Forum banner

161 - 180 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi my name is ben just bought a r33 gtr silver with black carbon hood absolutely love it ! Been looking for the right gtr for years can't wait to upload some pics to show you guys

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi I'm new, got a 350z and on the look out for a GTR, can someone clarify, am I able to PM members or do I have to hit 50 posts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for welcoming me. My name is as it is on top. I own a 2007 Nissan skyline gt 250 and it's limited 180kmh. I want to know how I can remove the speed limiter..

·
Registered
883 Posts
i am a newbie and I am glad to be a part of this community
Welcome bud, what car do you have, or are you still looking ?

Hi my name is ben just bought a r33 gtr silver with black carbon hood absolutely love it ! Been looking for the right gtr for years can't wait to upload some pics to show you guys
As above, welcome, look forward to the pictures.

Hi guys I have a 2007 gt250 skyline and want to remove the speed limiter.
Sorry I can't help with your question, but I'm sure someone will, welcome to the club by the way.

Hi I'm new, got a 350z and on the look out for a GTR, can someone clarify, am I able to PM members or do I have to hit 50 posts?
Hi mate, no one can PM straight away, just get involved and take part in some conversations, contribute a little, PM's will follow.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Guys, I joined a while back in 2009 to look for a Brembo set for my 200sx, now since Nov I am the proud owner of a R33 GTR :).

I'll start a project thread soon as car looks a little different to the pic below already.

Here's my 200sx project thread if anyone was interested. My S14 - Winter Overhaul

Got a feeling this one will be longer and better :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, I used to own a Middlehurst R34 back in 2001. Loved it.

Just bought an Evo but would like to get back into another Skyline. Only trouble is, which one? I love them all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

Not new here on the forum, been on here for years. Rather than just watching and reading I thought it was time to introduce myself here too. I have had 2 gts-t r33's and a s14. Still have the S14 and hope to buy another Skyline somewhere in the future.

From Netherlands by the way :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Car looks good pal, wheels dont look too bad! I've just purchased a R33 GTR and cant wait to pick her up, unfortunate about the issues pal but glad she now ok.
I like the steering wheel, im thinking about getting the same one, whats it like?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi im avi. From dublin.driving a gtr r33.had a r33 gtst few years back amd was only car i regret selling. So had to get another.originally a mitsubishi man, so im useless when it comes to s bodies.also driving an evo colt as daily drive.much petrol friendly :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just bought this and im from essex. Already ordered new enkeis and trying to tidy bits up before going full out. It also has a nismo seat in it, anyone seen one before?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi, Flan here.

New to the forum. Recently bought full running gear from a damaged R33 GTR. Looking to fit it into either a 240/260z or some other space framed project.

Some great info on here so thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi my name is Chris, im from Ireland and I drive a 1998 S2 Factory RWD Stagea.

Loving the forum so far some great info and some great projects.

I work for a motorsports parts company in Ireland called Murray Motorsport,
Murray Motorsport for Sparco, Alpin - Murray Motorsport Let me know if you need any parts Ill do my best to sort a deal.

thanks guys look forward to reading more of the forum and updating my build thread.
[/URL][/IMG]

161 - 180 of 631 Posts