GTR Forum banner

701 - 720 of 761 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,729 Posts
Hello guys, new on GTR.CO.UK I have had my cay for 3 years now. Its MY 2015 DBP.
Glad to be part of this group...
Welcome to this Forum.
Keep an eye open for some extremely interesting events planned by the GTR Drivers Club and meet some like minded members. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Another newbe. Bought my R35 a couple of months ago, been saving for a long long time as it had to be orange and my first 'supercar' Had two 350z for years (still got one (orange of course) along with an 18 year old 3.0 Z3, 20 year old P38 range rover and 13 year old BM750. The GTR is all new technology as I am used to doing all my own work. Much appreciated useful info on this forum but how the hell do you post a thread - I am not good with these things and it is frustrating. I wanted to find out about new tyres and brakes as mine need replacing in the coming months. I don't intend (yet) to do tack days so just general road use. Tyres I hear move away from the run flats to Michellin? and brakes the price range is wide which to buy?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I'm new to the forum. I come from Poland. I am just in the middle of searching my dream car, for this I have just registered to get a lot of useful information from this forum.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi all :wavey: just bought my 1st (dealer sourced) GT-R. 24k, 2 owners and full Nissan & Litchfield SH. Drove it last week and can't believe how well it gets the power down considering it's stock (my previous ride was a 600hp E55 which was a handful.)

Picking it up next week :)
What dealer did you use to source ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey all, new to the forum from Surrey, UK. My 2015 GTR is arriving with me in a couple of weeks time, very much looking forward to it. Coming from Golf R, C63, then RS6. Cheers!

·
Registered
22 Posts
R32

Who sold you the falsely advertised 32 GTR Martin..?
Sorry for the late reply i have only just got back on here.I bought the R32 from GTcars in Dartford around 2006,it was advertised as 735BHP.I did,nt know at the time but this dealer was renowned for bumping up BHP figures and although the car had an engine rebuild at a well known company with a receipt for 22k it was,nt true.The car was said to have a Jun 2.7 conversion but was in fact completly standard bottom end.When i ask the company that built it they said they did,nt touch the bottom half they only did the headwork,cams and fitted the To4Z turbo etc. BEM_3083-1.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,729 Posts
Welcome to the several new participants on this Forum and I hope we can see you at some GTR Drivers Club events this year.

Under Forum News there's all the information needed to join the GTRDC.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Hi everyone. I***8217;m a newbie having joined after visiting club stand at auto sport show in January. Finally got my GTR after spending many years waiting to own one - my dream car. I routinely drive from Cambridge to west London so if you see a white EY17 reg GTR its likely to me so give me a wave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, Hopefully will be purchasing a 2009 GTR AT650 in the next few weeks. Looking forward to using the forum for tips and guides etc.

·
Premium Member
2,729 Posts
Welcome kaywa & Davey1818 to this Forum.

You'll appreciate the full fun of owning your fine cars by joining the GTR Drivers Club which is hosted by this Forum.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Everyone, didn't see this, ended up posting a new thread! oops!

I'm in the SE, got MY 13 pearl white a few weeks ago, these cars are incredible.

701 - 720 of 761 Posts