GTR Forum banner

721 - 740 of 770 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Clubsport Track car build

Hi Everyone. Just bought a R35 GTR as a clubsport track project. Ive been a BMW M guy for the last 15 Years but decided its time to build something special. Im planning on forging the engine and running some quality coilovers to start. Will be doing some Nurburgring trips this year hopefully see some of you guy over there.

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
Hi Everyone. Just bought a R35 GTR as a clubsport track project. Ive been a BMW M guy for the last 15 Years but decided its time to build something special. Im planning on forging the engine and running some quality coilovers to start. Will be doing some Nurburgring trips this year hopefully see some of you guy over there.
Great to have you on board and hopefully you'll join the GTRDC to meet like minded enthusiasts at our events.

Please post some pics of your new steed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone!

I bought a black Nismo 2016!
I wanted a JDM machine in 2001 and 2003, while I watched it fly over a Supra, I realized what I should have bought for my life!

I am Italian but resident in Switzerland.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All :)

Bought a lightly damaged early 2008 R35 (Jap) as a bit of a project, slight step up from an RX8 R3 - looking forward to getting it back on the road!

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
Hi All :)

Bought a lightly damaged early 2008 R35 (Jap) as a bit of a project, slight step up from an RX8 R3 - looking forward to getting it back on the road!
Welcome aboard.

Let's see some pics as she is now and then some later as you bring it back to the road.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’m probably being a bit premature here by introducing myself seeing as I don’t have a GT-R yet but what the hell I may as well just say hello anyway so .....

Hello :)

I’m from Ireland where the GT-R is rare beast but then again most of what I already have in my garage are rare here too.

The current cars are a 111R Elise, a TVR Cerbera, a GP Mini and herself has an Octavia VRS.

There’s a old Beetle and an old Mini that aren’t on the road at present but eventually will be again.

The toss-up at the moment is do I buy a GT-R or a Lotus Evora and honestly I don’t know which one is going to be my next toy.

Decisions, decisions ....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi All,

Been a very long time that I have been here, no more GTR in my garage, had an A45 for a while and now thinking what will be the next one.

Just logged in again, will enjhoy reading a bit and hopefully I can post soon my post so someone else can start enjoying them :popcorn:

Great to read here again though, but sometimes we move on and buy other cars. :bawling:

Greeting Erwin from Belgium

·
Registered
1 Posts
New owner S.Wales
Hi all, I***8217;m picking up my first GTR Friday morning. It***8217;s a MY19 Prestige in gun metal grey. Can***8217;t wait to get it now.

Daniel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello just idea I would begin the thread,bought my first r35 gtr christmas eve.its on a 61 plate and had a phase one.Its not my first quick vehicle but rather truly like it.Had a couple of Nissan pulsar gtirs,subarus and evos.I had the tingle to get a r35 for some time and figured out how to set aside enough to purchase one.I'm in south ridges territory if there are ever any meets etc.big hey from me, cheers Leighton

·
Registered
14 Posts
Afternoon all, saying hello from Scotland. Got the go ahead from the missus so after many hrs and days reading this forum I am in the market for an R35 £40-45k. Lots of questions so look out for my new topic soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
Welcome Alistair and all other new members.
There's stacks of good stuff for you all on this Forum plus some great GTR Drivers Club events to attend.
Afternoon all, saying hello from Scotland. Got the go ahead from the missus so after many hrs and days reading this forum I am in the market for an R35 £40-45k. Lots of questions so look out for my new topic soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello from Essex, I picked up my GTR 3 weeks ago after wanting one for almost 10 years! Ownership so far has been amazing and it's certainly lived up expectations.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Hello all, I've been perusing the site for a couple of weeks now. Always find it refreshing that as a User I can see content of a forum before they join, unlike some.

Currently my drive is a Custom SC 370z running 550bhp, but I'm looking at getting a GTR in the next few months, which is one of the reasons for joining. I like to get a feel for the history of the car before I purchase and a forum is the best place.

Cannot wait to own one!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi guys

newbie here looking to join the gtr community, i currently drive a 352bhp impreza but im looking at getting into a gtr. not sure i will fit though as im very tall.............i bloody hope so lol

cheers

matt

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello everyone just joined the site, I have a 15 plate GT-R and love it.
Welcome to the GTR madness before you ask..

1) Brakes upgrade
2) Stage 2 or 4.25
3) DSC Controller (for suspension/comfort)
4) Litchfield Road handling

Thats all you need to know :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Joined up recently to start reading up on a possible GTR purchase.

Looking at 2011-12 cars but not discounting the earlier cars, dependent on price. The earlier cars should depreciate less but I prefer the 2011+ service intervals and updates.

If there's a get together near North Herts, I'll try and gatecrash to speak to some owners.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newbie from Cornwall just dropping in to say Hi and learn all I can about the R35.

I haven't got one as of yet but will be looking at getting one from a trader like Auto Tourqe by the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

New member with a 91 J R32 Gtr.

Just bought from the GTR Heritage Center, currently getting the full cambelt & service before collection around 2nd week in July.

Can't wait, trying to tidy & finish the garage for storage then enjoy the car for the summer.
To do list:
STD gear knob
Wheels with a bit of dish, LM or works or similar.
Bigger brembos & front discs when they need replaced.

Previous cars are
MK1 focus rs
Swb slick top manual ABFLUG 300zx.

Look forward to many posts in the future.

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
Hi All,

New member with a 91 J R32 Gtr.

Just bought from the GTR Heritage Center, currently getting the full cambelt & service before collection around 2nd week in July.

Can't wait, trying to tidy & finish the garage for storage then enjoy the car for the summer.
To do list:
STD gear knob
Wheels with a bit of dish, LM or works or similar.
Bigger brembos & front discs when they need replaced.

Previous cars are
MK1 focus rs
Swb slick top manual ABFLUG 300zx.

Look forward to many posts in the future.
Welcome to this forum and look forward to seeing you and the 32 at some of our events. :thumbsup:

721 - 740 of 770 Posts