GTR Forum banner

741 - 760 of 761 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
After a few weeks of questions, browsing on the forum I have now purchased a lovely Titanium Grey MY09 GTR.

Some of you may be familiar with it.

Previous owner was kind enough to drop it of at SRD Tuning (needed a hub tightening anyway) so it could have the Stage 2 mapping to take advantage of the hardware already in place.

Attachments

·
R35 Section manager
10,706 Posts
After a few weeks of questions, browsing on the forum I have now purchased a lovely Titanium Grey MY09 GTR.

Some of you may be familiar with it.

Previous owner was kind enough to drop it of at SRD Tuning (needed a hub tightening anyway) so it could have the Stage 2 mapping to take advantage of the hardware already in place.

:bawling:

Enjoy it mate

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie saying Hi :)

Hi guys, I joined this forum as after driving a friends 2016 Stage 4.25 the other day, I AM SOLD.

I've had an array of Jap performance cars over the years and RX7's have always been close to my heart, but after borrowing a GTR for a weekend recently I have to have one.

So going to use this forum to snoop about the threads and do a little more research.

I have already exhausted YouTube of all its GTR videos haha

·
Premium Member
2,729 Posts
Possibly an Rs6 Jack. I need something I can use a daily with some space in.
Just a nice little van for business and back to your roots for fun with an R33 GTR.

There's a thought Steve.:)

BTW, Maureen and I guess the babe is no longer a babe. Any pics?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

Not an owner as yet but after owning an Rs4 for a while now and wanting to change to a gtr for the past 3 years I’ve decided to make the change.
Any advice on buying and what to look out for??

Maintenance wise what are the main costs etc
Any tips would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Noobie first post

Hi to all.
I have collection set for Wednesday 25th Sept for my first GTR in Katsura Orange, fingers crossed. It is a new MY19 Recaro.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from a newbie

Converted from Porsche ownership and so far impressed with the R35, some very strange noises though but have been assured they are normal. Owned for 4 months standard car, on here for advice and views as to upgrades and parts supplies. Dunno how to add to my garage or anything else on here so apologies.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys, Just joined and thought I would say hello!

Let the R35 search begin, learning everyday, but this will be my first GTR so sorry in advance for any silly questions.

Many thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi !

Intro from Sweden (originally British) - I will jump into a 2015 Black Edition in Red. Low mileage (28000km).....very soon.
Will post more seperately as I have a lot of questions....especially about the ECUTEK Stage 6 tuning this car has.
Am coming from a lifetime of BMW M cars......thought it was about time for a change. To say I was excited about pick up day in 2 days time, is the biggest understatement ever!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone
Iv had my gtr just over a year now absolute beast love it, iv had a few jap motors over the years two honda’s, two Subaru’s and a evo and a 370z then moved onto the king.
I’m starting to learn bit more about the gtr and probably going to look into tuning so thought this would be the perfect place.
Philip

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone , bought mine 12th dec , got to sort a few issues out with seller but great car and hope to learn more about car from members ,👍

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all.
From mid Wales have had my stage 4.25 dmg r35 from may last year.
Hope to learn more about it here from some very knowledgable people.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We've never had a dedicated Newbie forum, but it might be nice to have a thread for the new guys to say "Hi" on.

Perhaps tell us a bit about you and your car. And don't forget to start your Garage in the link above. You might find it takes a while for some features (images) to become active, but it's worth the wait.

Welcome to the family!

Mook
Hi,
I'm new to the site. From Surrey.
Had my 2009 R35 for 3 and a bit years now.
Great car, purchased with a litchfield stage 5 already on the car.
For the most part extremely reliable car and used daily. Recent gearbox issues and engine light to sort but when it's running well I love it. Have to say I am used to all the knocking and clunking noises but the bell housing rattle is one that really annoys me. Purchased from Scotland with only 11k on the clock, car now showing 55k.
Recently got my hands dirty and attempted to work on the car myself, enjoy learning etc, Oil change, Transmission Oil change, Front pads, Front wheel bearings and hub change, Rear diff oil change - not difficult but as with any job its hall about having the rights tools!
I am actually looking for couple of bits for the car if anyone can tell me how best to search on here to see if I can find them that would be very helpful.
Thanks Guys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Morning,

New owner here, picked up a silver 09 premium last weekend, totally standard and only 10,000 miles on the clock, one owner and a bundle of service history. Only done about 100 miles so far but finding the flappy paddles slightly addictive ! Based down in Devon so don't see that many about. Still getting used to its slow speed 'clunky'ness' but other than that going well. Any hints and tips please let me know.

741 - 760 of 761 Posts