GTR Forum banner

761 - 770 of 770 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Morning,

New owner here, picked up a silver 09 premium last weekend, totally standard and only 10,000 miles on the clock, one owner and a bundle of service history. Only done about 100 miles so far but finding the flappy paddles slightly addictive ! Based down in Devon so don't see that many about. Still getting used to its slow speed 'clunky'ness' but other than that going well. Any hints and tips please let me know.
09 with 10,000 - wow that's great

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello guys im Harry from West Midlands. Im in the market for a new GTR. Im just graduating from a M5 F10 of 6 years. Look forward to meeting new faces etc. Im also heavily involved in the Subaru world. But the GTR has my attention. It will also be my daily.

·
Registered
1 Posts
what's the price of nissan gt-r? i am from indiana and wanted to buy gt-r as it got high performance and i liked it from my childhood so if there anyone who can help me please reply me :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi chaps, I'm a new member here so I thought I’ll introduce myself! Based in Guildford and Germany! Just recently traded in a MY12 for 17 so it’s my second GTR, can’t see me in anything else now absolutely love them. I’m currently running AT 650, full carbon, KW and ADV1 wheels. Looking for an exhaust as we speak so if there’s any for sale out there get in touch please. Anyway great to be part of the forum!

All the best. 👍🏻

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All
Just thought i would say hello to you all, not a GTR owner yet but am getting ready for a purchase in the next 3 months,maybe new or almost new.
Am currently running a Hyundai N Performance that i bought new.
Go to switzerland a fair bit to hike so am looking for more of a GT now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Been a member for 8 years and finally pulled the plug and bought my First GTR. Driving with a smile on my face is something I’ll get use to, oh and the people staring and pointing 😂👍. It’s completely standard but need to make it sound better and a few carbon bits would set it off.
Look forward to hints and tips from fellow owners

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Based in the UK and I'm new to the forum! Bought my R32 gtr about 10 MTHS ago...Good to be among other gtr owners! Looking into upcoming meets this year, so feel free to hit me up with dates:cool:

761 - 770 of 770 Posts