GTR Forum banner

801 - 820 of 830 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello folks!

Conor here from sunny Scotland. Looking to buy my first GTR but going to studiously sift through the knowledge and experience here to know enough about what to look for and what to buy!

Would be good to hear from other wee mad hairy Scotsers to find out how they fair in the winter on nice gritted roads.

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey up, i`m new :)

Living on the south coast (near Portsmouth)

Probs going to be buying a GTR very shortly as my old car just died. Looking forward to all the help you lot are going to give me over the coming years (I like to tinker) :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just joined the community so wanted to say hi. Also looking for advice on the best tyres to buy for street use. When I bought the car back in September 2017 I was under the impression that I could only buy Dunlop's but now there seem to be loads of options (or are they maybe the correct size but not suitable for the GT-R for performance reasons?). All advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just joined the community so wanted to say hi. Also looking for advice on the best tyres to buy for street use. When I bought the car back in September 2017 I was under the impression that I could only buy Dunlop's but now there seem to be loads of options (or are they maybe the correct size but not suitable for the GT-R for performance reasons?). All advice would be appreciated.
I run Michelin pilot sport 4s at about 2.7bar as recommended by my GTR driving tyre dealer.

I also carry a bottle of gas to inflate a tyre in an emergency as they are not a run flat tyre.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I run Michelin pilot sport 4s at about 2.7bar as recommended by my GTR driving tyre dealer.

I also carry a bottle of gas to inflate a tyre in an emergency as they are not a run flat tyre.

Cheers, I might give those a try

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just recently picked up my first GTR, after roughly a year of looking!
Got a Pearl White 2015 stage 2 Litchfield.

I got a flight from Heathrow upto Aberdeen and got the car from Nissan Aberdeen and would definitely recommend them if you are looking for a GTR, they had roughly 3/4 others in the showroom, the guys up there are really friendly.

I live just outside London, and my first drive in the car was 11 hours back from Aberdeen only stopping a couple times for Fuel ha!

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello to all.
After years modifying skyline gtr's and finding there is a limit to the power you can put down on the road(nearly 900bhp) the wife and a decided to sell the r33gtr and move on to other things. This lasted about 3 weeks!! As a good friend with a Japanese parts/import business in Devon offered us a 35gtr he was doing a deal on if we were interested. So without seeing or test driving the car we agreed to buy. I know it sounds mad but he is a good friend and we trust his judgement and honesty with everything that he told us about the car.
Had it for a few weeks now and love every minute driving it. So different than the 33 in every way.
Ian

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello Everyone.

I had a GTR a few years back it was a 2016 one. I bought this one yesterday. Its a 2009 but with Litchfield Stage 4.25 mods and 30k+ mileage. Liking the small LED's either side of the plate. Should be picking her up on Monday. Looking forward to experiencing the power. My last
car before this was a Jag F Type R, which was nice.

cover-43.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all. New to the gtr world. Always loved them. I’m 50 this Xmas. So have decided to take the plunge and get a brand new one ordered. In grey or orange. Not decided yet. Can’t wait
cheers andy.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi all. New to the gtr world. Always loved them. I’m 50 this Xmas. So have decided to take the plunge and get a brand new one ordered. In grey or orange. Not decided yet. Can’t wait
cheers andy.
Orange for the win.. You will never stand and stare at a grey car in the sun thinking how awesome the colour is :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while, finally got myself an R35 GTR and I’m over the moon with it.

I have come from a long list of cars including lots of Audi RS’s, AMG Merc’s and a M5 F10. In my earlier days I had many jap cars like EVO’s, pulsar GTI-R, MR2 turbo, daihatsu charade gtti etc.

So here is my GTR.

All the best guys/gals.

Stay safe and well.

Andy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys im new here 1st time owning a gtr only had it 2 months it’s all ready been to Litchfield for a stage 4.25 with one off there 102 exhaust system

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,
Just joined the forum to hopefully help me with the ownership of my new GTR. If things go to plan I’ll be the proud owner of a 2015 65plate GTR KR650. If anyone in the community knows of anything I need to look out for or has any general hints/tips please message me.
thank you in advance

801 - 820 of 830 Posts