GTR Forum banner

121 - 140 of 795 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Mookistar will update the original post, once he receives your payment!

See you there..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Been checking the forum out for a while. I'm in the market for a GTR hopefully towards the end of the year after we have our first kid.

That's one of the first questions I'd like to ask is what's a GTR like for fitting a rear facing child seat in the back.

Sold my lotus exige last year and have regretted it ever since the Mrs is happy for me to look for a gtr as they look more family friendly.:chuckle:

Cheers in advance chaps.

Craig.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just moved to London,
Met a lot of great people at the Litchfield event today.
looking forward to events and track-days if possible.
let me know if you need info or input on Scandinavia.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi All

Had my 2012 Pearl White GTR on 8000 miles for about 3 weeks now and i have to say it just feels on another level to anything else i have had (E63 M6, 997 Turbo, Ferrari 612) , the car just feels so advanced . I have fitted a y pipe to it and plan to have the ECUtek remap next month, but already i am thinking if i am going to put some K&N panel filters on it i may as well just get an intake kit for it and why not put some injectors on at the same time to save me having it mapped again later! But dont want to get to carried away so early into my owner ship! My business is retailing alloy wheels (mainly for German cars) so this allows me to have a play with different wheels, i have already got a set of 21's on it (11" all round) but not sure if i will stay with them or go back to 20's but we will see!

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
57 Posts
Craig, you could get a rear facing child seat in the back, it requires a great deal of contortion on the adults behalf to get it in with baby in place but....the front passenger will have to give some leg room up ! only a few inches but you wouldn't wanting it rubbing on the leather, especially with the "firm" ride...!

To show you the extreme of what you can do, my son, is 18, he is 6ft 4, my wife is 5ft 8, with her seat right forward, as far as possible, without her legs touching the glove box, my son can get in, have room to sit back and look up through the back window and listen to the growl from the exhausts...max journey time is an hour or the exhaust tone is washed out by the moaning from the passenger seat and back seat !

But don't take what we say as gospel, you have to go try it for yourself, find a friendly dealer to help you try it out...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Evening Folks,

Pick my 2014 Daytona Blue GTR up tomorrow...can't wait!

Been having a look around the forum and there's some great information on here so should keep me busy when I'm not out in the car! :thumbsup:

121 - 140 of 795 Posts