GTR Forum banner

161 - 180 of 795 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello

Hi from the North East. My name is Jonny and I am patiently waiting for a viewing of a R35 in a weeks time. Don't see many gtr's around here and hoping to put that right:)

Really enjoy reading the threads on here and hope to participate once I buy my car

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,

Been lurking ever since i fell in love with the R35's at Scottish Car Show a few weeks ago, what a machine!! Although, nothing compares to the power of my corsa, lol.

I'm 18, from Central Scotland and hopefully will own a GTR one day :) If anybody has a car business feel free to pm me as i have a few questions regarding them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi im din...from Malaysia...I have t bought R35 last year from UK, (re cond car)manufacture date 2013...im also own subaru forester sti '05. Hope get more friends from this forum....and can share info here as im zero knowledge on nissan engine....thank...

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
R35 Newb

Hi,

Used to have an R33 GTR which I loved and clocked 80,000 miles in it myself (my daily commute was 300 miles - yes really!), so R35 was always on the cards at some point. Been looking for a few weeks, but missed out on a few. Either they sell like hot cakes or garages advertise stock they no longer have but don't remove them from Autotrader/PistonHeads.

Anyway, I just purchased an 09 plate, happened to be browsing the day it went up on for sale and bought it same day. It pays to work from home sometimes ;)

Drive home was awesome. A few niggles that I don't like but overall they car exceeds my expectations by a long way.

Wait, why am I typing this when I have a GTR on the drive. Laters!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome. we are a packaging manufacturer[/URL], we are very successful in folding carton and packaging manufacturing business with more than 30 years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

Can anyone help? Just got a '13 plate R35 3 weeks ago and got a nail in my Dunlop run flats yesterday!!

I have discovered that they can be repaired (plugged) - does anyone know the best place for this in North Wales? - is there a (high performance) tyre centre to trust it with?

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK - look forward to hearing your set up.

The Dunlop set on mine as supplied from the Nissan HPC is front: 255/40ZRF/20(97y) and rear: 285/35ZRF20(100Y)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello folks!
Name is Jon. Owned several big power VW golfs....Mk5 GTI and more lately Mk6 R. Had big plans for that, then was going to get a RS6 but mate got a GTR and i'm in love. RS6 handling was rubbish so which annoyed me as I liked them so much.....on the look out for a GTR.

Looking to get a R35 start of 2016, just wanting to get a 50% deposit! Never had a Jap car tho.....:/

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All

Names Jonathan

My first post so thought I would drop it in here.

Long term petrol head, picked up my ex demo MY15 GTR at the end of June, drove it straight from the dealer to Litchfield and had the Nismo gearbox software and stage one, booked back in at Litchfield the end of the month for a stage 4, full GTC exhaust and rolling road time. The bug has me already!!!

I am based in the midlands and keen to meet up with some other owners, happy to travel (excuse to drive) a bit would be great to see some other owners/projects, are there any meets or anything happening anytime soon?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Evening all

The names Ben and I'm now an owner of a MY15 Black GTR and ready to get in it but unfortunately it not here for another day.

Also looking to do a few meets if any one can recommend any? I'm from North Yorkshire but happy to travel a few hours.

Hoping to get in touch with someone next week about stage 3/4 but not sure who to use as everyone sounds quality.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Rocko Newbie

Hi peeps .. Thanks for the warm welcome, i don't own a GTR but i am in the market for buying one

cheers
Rocko

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi all, great forum.

I'm not an owner yet, but looking to get an 11/12 ish R35 in the new year when my cheap lease E63 AMG (barge) goes back...

Love the hi-tech and modding aspects of the R35 - i'll be looking for a modded car. ;)

Also looking forward to picking all your brains about stuff...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello all,

Not a GTR owner....Yet. I have just sold my Range Rover sport after 2 years of boring motoring, I was on the lookout for a E92 M3 or C63 AMG coupe but I've had a change of heart (and increased my budget) and looking for a R35.

My budget is 40k ish, so probably a 59 plate/2010 car is the range ill be in looking on auto trader.
Any advice what to look out for would be great.

Thanks, Aaron

161 - 180 of 795 Posts