GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am new to the forum, and I was hoping you could please help me (I bet youve heard that a few times by new comers)

Anyhow, I am looking to buy a R33 GTR hopefully, I dont mind taking on a project either. However before I divulge myself into a R33 I was wondering can someone please explain what the differences are in the R33 series please?

I read somewhere that there is a series 3 R33 what the difference between this and say series one and two? also how do I spot a R33 series 3 GTR? are these worth more than one and two?

Also I have read about the 400R how its really rare but what is so special about this car?

I have probably asked some stupid question :shy: but I am new

Try and take it easy on me :thumbsup:

Thanks

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
I wouldn`t say a series 1,2 or 3 should vary in price to much, price will be relevent on the quality of the car.
you`ll find the info here most of the changes were cosmetic Nissan Skyline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Welcom to the forum, please use the search at the top of the page.
If you want to see info on the Nismo 400R just click on my website link below.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
400R?!?!?!
rocking horse poo, whats so exclusive? have a look on google images and it will all be revealed, plus the fact that they are so rare too ;)

welcome BTW

1 - 4 of 4 Posts