GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Some of you have already seen me on this forum before (mainly with all my stoopid questions :eek: lol )
Name's Davy, I'm half French - half Filippino & have been living in the UK for 7 years now (3 years in Edinburgh & 4 years near London)

Thanks to Ant. at Sterte garage in Poole, I got rid of the R33 GT-St they had :clap: & now that's me new baby
Just a nice wknd car & for going back to France for holidays :cool: (& maybe will try to get it registered one day in France if possible)
This is a really basic car with nice BBS rims, GT-R bodykit, (apparently lol) Apexi cat. back
I'm not at all after power & high bhp stuff so it'll mainly stay stock

Also wanted to say to everybody that this forum is really nice coz' there're loads of different nationalities & cultures (Europe, Japan, Oz, US, etc...) & this is a great source of info, you can see that people in here know there stuff & it's great if you are looking at some info about the Skylines
I'm in this big "learning curves" at the moment, so I do apologize in advance for any future stoopid questions lol :chairshot

I also would like to thank Ant. at Sterte garage for all his help & patience with all my requests & silly questions
He's really nice, serious & was really helpful with everything, that's nice to see ppl who do "care" about their customers & who are really enthusiast about what they do
Thanks man, YOU ARE THE BEST! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Anyway, enough of my blah, blah, blah... :blahblah:
Hello again & thanks for reading this :)

:bowdown1:

·
6,821 Posts
Felecitation pour ta nouvelle caisse, je m'interessais aussi pour celle-la il ya quelque temps . . . .

Nice ride, one more in france someday.:clap:

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
oui oui monsieur, skyline tres bien!

...ok so i don't know french, lovely looking motor mate...u gonna keep the two tone silver/grey thing the cars got going on??

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gtrlux said:
Felecitation pour ta nouvelle caisse, je m'interessais aussi pour celle-la il ya quelque temps . . . .

Nice ride, one more in france someday.:clap:
oui, je la kiffe grave, elle est trop belle :cool:
tu pourras la voir en vrai si on peut se voir avant que tu ailles au Japon l'an prochain ;)

yes, maybe one day in France... I do hope

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Faz Choudhury said:
oui oui monsieur, skyline tres bien!

...ok so i don't know french, lovely looking motor mate...u gonna keep the two tone silver/grey thing the cars got going on??
Well, wasn't sure about the rims & 2 tone colors but I start to like it now... Ant. always said the pictures where not doin' the car justice (I think that's the proper expression lol)
At the moment, can't really "afford" to get it redone so I'll keep it & I'll see in the future if I go full silver or not
But as I said, I start to like it & it's unusual so maybe I'll like it

Arghhh... too many choices... keep it... change it... can't decide... lol :lamer:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Hi Davy,

Thanks for the nice comments. It was a car that really grew on me over the time I owned it, and I will always remember the utter joy that I experienced driving it in the scorching hot weather this year around some fabulous Dorset A & B roads. Personally I think the wheels are amongst the nicest money can buy so I would leave as is, the 2 tone looks fine especially when you see it in the flesh.

All the best, Ant.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AJFleming said:
Another car with beautiful bbs rims! dont sell them! :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm sure, I've seen that car somewhere... lol

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
lovely looking car mate. think the 2 tone and the gold BBS's go really well.

James.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts