GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals,

Been veiwing the forum for a few weeks now, doing my research before I take the leap into no return :) Must say, seems a very friendly forum :)

I'm currently considering buying an R33 (hoping to find a nice GT-R), what sort of things should I look out for when buying??
TBH im not that knowledgable when it comes to the engines, and thats what I'm most worried about - buying something thats going to need major repairs/parts.

I'm looking at a budget of about 7-10k, so I'm not too sure what I'll get for that price!!...

Any recommendations for insurers (I'm 23 btw!)
Also, and good dealers in the Yorkshire region that anyones used in the past??

Many thanks, look forward to your replies
Rich

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Welcome Rich. Much of what you need to know is covered in some detail on mutliple other threads, so please use the Search button and I'm sure you'll find what you want. Also, check out the For Sale section as there are some good cars for sale on here. Finally, if you do see one you like let someone from here know and I'm sure an owner with some experience will happily come along and have a look at a car for you.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Just a word of caution, even though this is probably slanderous, DO NOT go to any of the 'dealers' in Keighley.
Don't just take my word for it - do a search for Keighley Trade Centre & others.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

Yeah Stan, I've heard bad things about the Keighley car places!!

I think I'll try a couple I've found in bradford next weekend, as they're fairly close to me :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts