GTR Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
MOD-GTR

Thanks for the tips I will try some of these next time I do some runs. I definetly agree about 4.25 adding character and theatre.

Tekki

I finally fitted the Alpha bolt on intercooler and all times have improved, some by only very small margins but even so. I know times can be subjective.
So times are now

0-60 3.00 Seconds
0-100 6.53 Seconds
60-130 7.21 Seconds
1/4 10.71 Seconds

I have not had a tune yet so that might help a little more.

Btw changing the intercooler on just axle stands was so much more harder than I thought it would be!
Many thanks for the update. Like you say small improvements throughout the whole range which when you get down to the quick times the car was doing anyway is impressive. Also it looks cool as hell and almost a shame to cover it up with the bumper:cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think they are very respectable times you have there!
The guy i bought my 4.5 off recorded a 7 second dead from 0 -130,although he did recon on a slight incline.
Good 0 - 100 as well as i think the standard car is in the 8s

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
The early GT-Rs were timed around 7.5 seconds for 0-100mph bone stock. II don't know what later models have actually been clocked at but I would presume slightly better given the increased power/torque over the years. Tuned, I have seen Stage 4's post 0-100 in the low 6 seconds using VBox so a 4.25 should be around 6??

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Theres tunes and tunes ;) £350 stage 1 left, £3500 stage 4.25 right

Reactions: SKNAM

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Well they stopped and talked and he was not a happy bunny im wondering if he has a licence !!!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts