GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. You have probably read already that NatBrat300 has sold his R32 today and I am the lucky new owner. Only just come back into the house, got home from Nat's at 3:30pm but have been riding round since with the silliest grin in the midlands! I am utterly amazed at the level of thought and work that has gone into this car and I have to say Nat is an absolutely top bloke, totally honest with everything and a great help to a newbie like me. My previous foray into the world of skylines ended 6 years ago when my circumstances changed and I had to sell my R33GTST but I always promised myself I would have another skyline and I genuinely believe I have dropped on one of the best around. Going back outside again now for some more 'pleasure'!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Congrats! Get some pictures of the beast up then bud :D

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Probably better in the r32 section???

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi TommyGTRLSX - I have no plans to track it at the moment, I just want to get the pleasure from 'spirited drives' on the road.
You are quite right though it is an awesome car. Don't believe I can post any pics until my post count is up.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Welcome to the forum fella and a superb purchase you have there as well.
I've known Nat for years and remember when he first bought the car as well. He even talked one of his best mates into getting one as well :)

Look forward to seeing you and the car at some events?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome mate. Good choice! I've had mine nearly 5 years and it still put's a smile on my face :) I'l in the Derby area to so may see you around

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mate, you are so lucky to be the one that bought Nat's car. I think it hurt me just as much as it did him when he sold it. Talk about no expense spared! I was the mate that Speedmerchant was referring to. Owning my r32 won't be the same now that he's sold his. Enjoy it and take good care of her!

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi redman007 may well see you around as I am in Swadlincote. Car has had it's first treat today - 6 litres of Fuchs Titan Race Pro S and a K&N filter!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Only just seen this thread, have been looking in the Skyline section for it. Glad you got home safely and are enjoying it. Give it back!! :(

Hi Everyone. You have probably read already that NatBrat300 has sold his R32 today and I am the lucky new owner. Only just come back into the house, got home from Nat's at 3:30pm but have been riding round since with the silliest grin in the midlands! I am utterly amazed at the level of thought and work that has gone into this car and I have to say Nat is an absolutely top bloke, totally honest with everything and a great help to a newbie like me. My previous foray into the world of skylines ended 6 years ago when my circumstances changed and I had to sell my R33GTST but I always promised myself I would have another skyline and I genuinely believe I have dropped on one of the best around. Going back outside again now for some more 'pleasure'!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Congrats mate, always loved that car. Fantastic looking in the flesh. Enjoy!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts