GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i am called alex (but Al for short) so i thought i would post up a ''heya'' first!

i have had my first R32 GTR for about 2 weeks now and i love her to bits, but last nite on my way home to drop off my son the GTR decided it wanted to play funny.... she acted like there was no fuel?!?! and would idle but wouldnt rev so i pulled over and went for some fuel and filled up the tank with 20 litres of the finest V-POWER! then after a while cranking she fired up but only just, then about 1 mile later i was driving steady and i went from 1st to 2nd coming out of a junction, without taking her over 3000rpm and as i released the clutch in second the exhaust popped at me and then wouldnt start again. i spent over 4 hours in the dark and rain trying to fix her but with no avail! she acting still as if there no fuel!?!?! any ideas????? really need the car running so all help appreciated!!

she has a APEXi POWER FC and quite a few other mods, running at least 420bhp! hope this helps

thanks

al

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i sorted it the person who had the car before me had rewired in the fuel pump and put in a inline fuse behind the paneling under dash and it blew the fuse there, it took a while and a amp cable from battery to fuel pump to find out what was wrong. but thanks anyway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.