GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys new to the forum and trying to get a bit of reading up done! at the moment I own a pulsar GTI-R and looking to get myself a skyline and I'm just not sure in what direction I should go in! I know the GTR is the best liner but I don't really have the funds for one! but as I'm a r34 fan but also love the R33 so would be happy with either. so any advice would be helpful I was possibly thinking about r34 gtt but the rwd puts me off! as I had a tt supra b4 and I live in Scotland its not too handy having a tail happy monster haha

cheers in advance

stew

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Hi and welcome, had a gtir back in the day aswell, great nippy little cars!
Oh and get yourself a nice r32 gtr and you'll never look back :chuckle: ;)

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :)

Personal preference, but between a rear wheel drive R34 and a 32/33 GT-R I'd rather have all wheel drive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers guys and yeah awesome wee cars there very quick mine is in great condition for being 23 but skyline I have always wanted so now's the time was going to wait till the new year so going to put the gtir up for sale but I am leaning towards the all wheel drive of the 33gtr tho whats my best way of finding a good one import want to buy a spot on example not too bothered about a big powered one! is there a what too look at section on here?

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
There is an R33 GT-R buying guide here.

R33 GT-R buyers guide

I suggest you look at each of the R32, R33 and R34 in person to make sure you're getting the one you like best though.

There is a selection of cars for sale on this forum and the usual places too, but get any prospective purchase thoroughly checked out by someone who knows them well.

·
Registered
25,956 Posts
welcome

a GTI-R is a very good AWD car, i have had them over the years and still a huge fan of the little RNN14.

they handle very different & grip better to a GT-R imo, but depends on what you want to use it for esp up there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys decided its defo an R33 GTR in after vspec if i can get it! and just be used for normal road use mibby let it loose once in a while lol trying to sell my wee GTI-R for 3k the now once that gona i just need to find a good GTR if i can! was thinking about gewtting one imported any advise on this? is it easy enough too do?

cheers stew

1 - 10 of 10 Posts