GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.

My name is Mario, from Cape Town, South Africa. Im currently in the process of importing myself a Skyline GTR32 from Japan.

Been a very long dream to own a Godzilla!

Ive recently started getting some parts together for the GTR:

ViPEC V88
Water & Meth Kit AEM
Dry Sump Pump 4 stage
and loads of pre-preg carbon fiber! :D

The list is very short for now, but it will get bigger very soon.

The purpose of the GTR wil be a dedicated track vehicle for our local racing classes we have here. I will be competing in the Sports GT class (some very quick Porsche GT3 Cup cars and turbo Lotus Elise).

Right now Im doing as much research to plan out my build (phase1) for when the car lands I know what direction to move in.

Will keep you all updated!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome Mario.
You will have lots of fun and regularly empty your wallet lol. Thanks for the apexi, do you have the map sensor for the boost control ? If so how much do you want?
Have fun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Viper,

Unfortunatly not. I only had the ECU.

Let me know if you want to bring anything in from over the water, we can split the shipping.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Viper,

Unfortunatly not. I only had the ECU.

Let me know if you are purchasing anything from over the pond, we can share shipping cost.

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
996 gt3 cup should be no problem when your 32 is abit sorted but a 997 is a whole different story...good luck and post some pics up when she arrives :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just remember, they are most definitly not stock, and run the fastest lap times at the local race track of all different classes. They are quick!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys.

Will post some pics up soon of other projects I have done with my dad with his race cars when my post count is enough.

Busy with a Nissan Pulsar GTiR race car and has done some oval race track cars also....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The GTiR Nissan we are currently building for my dad. My GTR will join the stable soon, then we have a godzilla and a baby godzilla......

GTiR is just mocked-up in the picture we there is still allot of body work to be done and moulds to finish. Car is wider by 60mm at each end.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing how you get on with the "original" Godzilla.

I do like my R32 GT-R. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts