GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all.

Dont know if this is the right place to be saying hi, but here goes and it can always be moved :)

my names Steve, anD last November i purchased a 62 plated R35 in storm white.
It had 2800 on the clock and now has over 5000, so yes, its always driven.

Regret...NONE..lol, having the time of my life.

pulled over..5 times to date, for not breaking the law, just the regular "is this your car sir" and once that is out the way its "can we have a look"...

im keen to go on meets etc, after being a member of a couple of car clubs etc in the past, love the social side of things, JAE being a favorite of mine.

Im not too keen on modding, and to say the GTR is quite enough for british roads for me.

im not one for driving track days, but love going so i can take photos, im a keen amature photographer. owning a canon 6d with a various selection of lenses and a go pro hero+ for the rare track time.

why Patzilla you may ask? or may not, but im going to tell... its in memory of my mum, as you can guess her name was pat..the rest you can work out lol

well thats my brief intro.
if you ever see me round haywards heath area, flash like mad and pull me over for a chat. local mini meets would be good too, as im always willing to learn from ownwers who have had their car a little longer and know some tips about the beast.

Have a good day all. see you soon possibly.

Steve (Patzilla)

·
Premium Member
13,363 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Steve, there's plenty of serious discussion as well as good banter on here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Patzilla (Steve), I'm also new to here. I am just down the road from you too, in Lewes. would definitely be up for meeting up for a chat..

Saucyboy, met you last summer at Umair's meet at the Grasshopper Inn. Finally joined!! :clap:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Welcome chaps, generally a good bunch on here and there are a number of social meets and very well organised track days etc. Worth a read up on all the idiosyncrasies to put your mind at rest but that said enjoy what is imo the best sports car of recent times.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone... im always up for local meets. would be good to meet up with fellow GTR/Skyline enthusiasts.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, i have signed up and paid for the executive membership....i believe that skyline/gtr is not just for christmas...its in your blood..lol

oh, the one thing i do have a problem with, owning a car with more intelligence than me..haha

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Patzilla (Steve), I'm also new to here. I am just down the road from you too, in Lewes. would definitely be up for meeting up for a chat..

Saucyboy, met you last summer at Umair's meet at the Grasshopper Inn. Finally joined!! :clap:

well, this is a great place to start YEK, maybe a mini meet so we can get to know a few local faces..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sounds good to me, so your in the h h area? There is another chap near Newick I believe who also owns a white r35.. Did you purchase the car from a small prestige garage in Chichester by any chance?

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
welcome guys :thumbsup:

Can't believe you've been pulled over 5 times in 2 months! Don't the rozzers down your area have anything better to do?!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts

Lol, you took your time :chuckle: enjoying her? Still got that mental RS as well?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Saucyboy, still enjoying them both, took the rs to the ring last October, gtr to brands in November.. The rs has also had a bit more work done to it... :chuckle: How is yours going? been to Sly recently? :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thought it sounded very familiar.. :chuckle: Got mine from the same place, nearly two years ago now, but did take a trip down to Chichester to do some window shopping end of last year.. It looked a very clean car, like new!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Saucyboy, still enjoying them both, took the rs to the ring last October, gtr to brands in November.. The rs has also had a bit more work done to it... :chuckle: How is yours going? been to Sly recently? :)
Loving her mate. Off to see Sly in March, although I may need some new rubber before then. Depends on how I drive on the next few meets lol.

Sorry op, didn't meant I hi jack your thread.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats what drew me to it...62 plate, 2800 miles on the clock, just serviced and £54000. And I love storm white....and to think I nearly bought the dbs they had..glad I didnt...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts