GTR Forum banner

Newbie!

513 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Trevgtr 
#1 ·
Hey guys, don't know if i should be posting here so sorry if im not meant to be. Just other forums have a newbie section but couldnt find one here.. Anyway, unfortunately i do not own a GTR. I have a Supercharged Honda Integra DC5, supercharged. Absolute beast!

Joined this forum as i would love to own a GTR one day. R34 GTR is a car i HAVE to own before i die!! If i had £200k i'd buy a GTR, not a lambo first lol always loved them.

Put my dc5 for sale a few months back but had nothing but low ballers, wasnt fussed whether i sold the car or not as i love it. Wanted to test the water as my insurance was due and i wanted a GTR or an evo instead. Was close to P/X'ing a R34 GTT but never did as i heard they are harder to tune than the GTR. Not sure if this is true though? But it was pretty standard so TBH my car is better the way it is. I would also consider a R33 but wasn't anyone interested in P/x apart from this standard one.

Tried to put pictures of my car but i can't at the moment :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.