GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just to hello to everyone, im from the south east near bluewater shopping centre :thumbsup:

Ive been reading the forum for the last few weeks and found some usefull info.I dont own a GTR yet but have been scanning around for a R35 in white,and no older than 2011 model as i want full leather.

Looking at getting one in a few months time when the weather starts getting better,but as usual found a 2013 on ebay with 180 miles,but just outside my max limit.Its up for 65K,looks totally mint.he says its a my12 not a my13,am i right that a my13 has a red/black leather steering wheel and a my12 has just a black wheel??Anyway what you you guys say would be a few price for the car as he is open to close offers???

Thanks in advance for any replys and hope to meet up with a few of you when i actually get a R35.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Shrimpy, yes from the pics I've seen the MY13 has a red/black steering wheel.

I wouldn't want to pay any more than 61k for that car, I assume it's a private sale? If so I would offer him 60 or maybe even 59, but I am fairly tight lol.

This one is up for 60 from a dealer but has more mileage, but 2k isn't much...

Hi trev,thanks but wrong colour,has to be white.I offered him 59500,but he will not take a penny less than 61500.Yeah its a private and hes going to book it in for the first service at Ancaster,where he brought it from

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Hi trev,thanks but wrong colour,has to be white.I offered him 59500,but he will not take a penny less than 61500.Yeah its a private and hes going to book it in for the first service at Ancaster,where he brought it from

59.5k is a sensible offer, he'll go for that if he has to sell it due to finance difficulties, stick to your guns, tell him you can't afford any more, I bought mine for 59k privately when it was 6 mnths old (12 plate).

(I only linked the black one as a quick price comparison - 65 is too much).

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I offered him 59500,but he will not take a penny less than 61500.
Also, haha that reminds of buying my last set of RF tyres. They quoted 1700 inc tyre insurance and breakdown, I tried haggling a deal but they wouldn't take a penny less because their prices were so tight, so I said "all I can do is 1600 for cash", he said "done". :)

That's still too much tho, next time I'll be buying online and getting them fitted down the road, shd work out around 1300 for RF's.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Welcome to the club and forum mate.
Stick to your guns and wait for the right car,
Your just down the road from me, I'm at Wrotham hill,
Good luck in getting the car mate,
Goldie,

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the club and forum mate.
Stick to your guns and wait for the right car,
Your just down the road from me, I'm at Wrotham hill,
Good luck in getting the car mate,
Goldie,
Hi Goldie, I must go pass your place nearly every sunday morning in the summer on my motorbike lol ,as a few of use meet at the shell garage and then go for a blast

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
59.5k is a sensible offer, he'll go for that if he has to sell it due to finance difficulties, stick to your guns, tell him you can't afford any more, I bought mine for 59k privately when it was 6 mnths old (12 plate).

(I only linked the black one as a quick price comparison - 65 is too much).
Yeah i thought he would go for that as well,hes saying hes only selling as hes buying a gtr nismo,and if he cant get 61500 he will just keep this one.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Hi Goldie, I must go pass your place nearly every sunday morning in the summer on my motorbike lol ,as a few of use meet at the shell garage and then go for a blast
The Oakdene cafe,mmmmm
That she'll garage takes a small fortune off me,
There's a few of use around the area, so hurry up and get your arse in one,
Goldie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts