GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have been signed up on here for a while but have only just bought my first r32 gtr.
Currently taking the engine out to fresh it so any tips advice would be greatly appreciated. I have done a lot of searching so fingers crossed it all goes according to plan.

Adam

·
Registered
609 Posts
Hey Adam, welcome the world of GTR's :squintdan

You may want to post your pride and joy in the Skyline section, as i'm sure other members will also want to see your progress and share their knowledge

Skylines

Enjoy

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,193 Posts
Hello

I have been signed up on here for a while but have only just bought my first r32 gtr.
Currently taking the engine out to fresh it so any tips advice would be greatly appreciated. I have done a lot of searching so fingers crossed it all goes according to plan.

Adam
Welcome along!

Tips on taking the engine out - do everything you can whilst it's out. Better to take a single big hit than death by a thousand cuts...

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Tips on taking the engine out - do everything you can whilst it's out. Better to take a single big hit than death by a thousand cuts...
Wise words indeed, congrats on the purchase and welcome ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, and yes Cris I plan to do as much as I can whilst the engine is out as it does look a fiddley engine to work on when it's in the car.

Quick question, do all the attesa bits come out with the engine and gearbox? Or is it bolted to the chassis?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts