GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am going to be buying my first skyline around Christmas time and was hoping for a bit of help with ref the colour, the car will be an R34 GTR hopefully vspec ii, I have a short list of 3 at the moment they are:- crystal white, black or midnight purple. If its white I will be going with white car and white wheels. If its black, it will be black car black wheels. And if its midnight purple, it'll be purple car and dusted chrome wheels. Your help with this tough decision would be fantastic. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Although I'm not disagreeing that blue looks awesome, because it does! I have yearning for something.........a bit different, and given the amount that the ball and chain says I can spend my ideal colour would be one of the three listed above.

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Make sure you don't get a rusty one underneath. See Tonigmr2's build thread to get an idea of how bad rust can get. It's not always apparent. A car that's never ever seen salt, mud, grit, etc. typically on UK roads is far better for obvious reasons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts