GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
New to the site, just wanted to say hello. Am in the market for buying a skyline, but am looking for some kind of guide as to all the different models and variants. Tried searching on here but didn't have much luck. Can anyone point me towards an "idiots guide to skylines". Probably looking to spend around £10k. Any help much appreciated,
Cheers,
Toby

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I bought a solid, well maintained stage 1 33GTR for that kind of money. Don't underestimate the spending that comes afterwards though - both self inflicted and otherwise - She'll bleed you dry:chuckle:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought a solid, well maintained stage 1 33GTR for that kind of money. Don't underestimate the spending that comes afterwards though - both self inflicted and otherwise - She'll bleed you dry:chuckle:
Ah man don't say that. Currently am being bled dry by my mk3 supra project car, so was kinda hoping in a niave kind of way that the skyline wouldn't be such a beehatch to me. Thanks for the comments tho guys

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Ah man don't say that. Currently am being bled dry by my mk3 supra project car, so was kinda hoping in a niave kind of way that the skyline wouldn't be such a beehatch to me. Thanks for the comments tho guys
Sorry - Forgot to add that she's worth every penny, I grin like an idiot when I fill the tank up and I've spent £150 in cleaning products alone in 9 months. Welcome aboard matey.

Have you got any pics of the Supra - I nearly went down that path instead of the Skyline

Sean

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and if you see something you like ask someone from here to go with you and have a look at it first, or check out the For Sale sections. Happy hunting :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts