GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say a BIG THANK you & merry christmas to all our current customers.

To those who have either purchased parts or indeed been one of the literally hundreds of customers this year who have purchased a car from us......

both from myself and Miguel (his the handsome chap circled in the GTROC japan trip photo below)

This year we have seen the economy going to pot, and the yen / £ taking a 40% downturn, we have had another very successful year but a strong demand for R32 GT-Rs!

So thank you for all your loyality, pm's & emails. It is appreciated.

Those who are over in japan next (before the GTROC trip 2010) just pm me and im sure we can give you the authentic JDM experience. :thumbsup:

also watch this space for some interesting cars to be for sale soon :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Happy Christmas to you too guys - thanks again for all your help and advice with the car this year... Roll on 2010!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Just wanted to chime in and also personally say a BIG THANK YOU for all the support this year from so many of you. Not just customers, but friends made over the years & those who have recommended others to Newera for their cars & parts.

As pound continued to stay weak and the world economy took a dive, we braced ourselves for some difficult times ahead.

We've been surprised & humbled to see so many of you continue the GT-R passion and keep us busy all year so big thanks to you all :thumbsup:
Matty will no doubt continue to meet up with some of you in UK when delivering parts, car meets & such.
If you pop over to Japan, it will be great to put more faces to names and share the things we like to do here! :)

Merry Christmas and All the Best for 2010 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Merry Christmas to you both!

Thanks for the great service, advice and endless chats and banter.

I hope you both have a nice relaxing time over the christmas period, all the best for 2010 :thumbsup:

Cheers

James

·
Registered
26,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Merry Christmas to you both!

Thanks for the great service, advice and endless chats and banter.

I hope you both have a nice relaxing time over the christmas period, all the best for 2010 :thumbsup:

Cheers

James
cheers james

your r32 will be ready to ship soon :):thumbsup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Merry Xmas

A very merry Xmas to you both !
Thank you for all ur help with the parts so far, will be sure to get some pictures up as soon as I can..
Here's to making my GTR something special in 2010.

Best Regards

SS

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yeah happy Christmas Miguel and Matty and thanks for all the awesome service to date!!!
I would say probably half of my car came from you guys!
:D
bob

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to the Newera team. You guys are a class act!

Now, where is that compromising photo of matt that we can comment on! ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts