GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

We can offer these East Bear rear spats for a discounted price of £215 + £38 delivery per pair and we need around 5 people to make this price work. These are ABS coated Items and the quality is fantastic.

These spats fit with your original BNR32 sideskirts.

We can also offer a painting service in any original Nissan colour for an additional £35 per pair.

Many thanks

Steve

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm in then.

Any idea on a time scale on delivery as I'm looking to get the car in for some paint? Guess it depends on how long it takes to get the 5 people.......

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya Milko .. yeah as soon as i get the 5 names i'll get the order sorted .. delivery should be pretty quick on these :)

another pic for you :)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure no probs Monk :)

Steve

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok guys .. i potentially have one more person interested so we are only looking for one more :)

steve

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hiya Steve ... lemme check on the other forum ... shoudl be there i reckon :)

Steve

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Nice :smokin:
,but a bit pricey for 2 bits of plastic ,dont you think ?
For £280 odd squid.
You could buy enough plastic padding to mould a cavalier into a skyline :D
cheers cokey

·
Registered
561 Posts
cokey said:
Nice :smokin:
,but a bit pricey for 2 bits of plastic ,dont you think ?
For £280 odd squid.
You could buy enough plastic padding to mould a cavalier into a skyline :D
cheers cokey
I was very interested in these but spat my drink all over the lounge when i saw the price. :eek: Surely two bits of plastic can't cost that much can it?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brian220 said:
I was very interested in these but spat my drink all over the lounge when i saw the price. :eek: Surely two bits of plastic can't cost that much can it?
You could always contact Nismo, pay over double or alternatively try making a mould yourself and start producing them. You'll then find it's not as profitable a business as you think... We're offering these here at lowest possible price, frankly your post's insulting.

Miguel

1 - 20 of 27 Posts