GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

okey dokey .. we can offer the R33 version of our light cluster kit at a reduced price of £275 delivered to your door ... we'll need about 5 people to make this price work guys :) The quality of these lights is fantastic ... we did a little group buy on the R32 versions a while back and everybody loved 'em :)

In terms of payment i'll post up shortly buy you can pay via paypal (which is subject to charges) or via bacs directly into our account ...

Steve

Some piccies for you :)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok lads no problem ... will sort some pics for you :)

Emil .. on a side note dude ... Bee*R have just (literally in the past week or so) released a version of the Rev Limiter for Honda engines ;) :D ..

Steve

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Alan said:
Oh go on then pics for me as well please :D
me too:D

thanks,

·
Registered
387 Posts
Clear??

Looking at the pics am I right in saying that you can get them in a clear version? If so I'll have a set. £200 delivered to the door eh? :D hehe.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we supplied the Redline project BCNR33 with a set of the LED lights .. piccy below .. this shot is with the lights off, obviously with them on they are .. erm .. brighter :D

Steve

·
Registered
391 Posts
Sorry, I think they are naff.

look like they fell off a Saxo, but I suppose my taste is not the only one, it takes all sorts.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Steve are there clear versions? What's the turnaround on getting a set? And who makes them, as I'd like to have a look on their website.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi Trojan

Yes the top set pictured are clear LED's however although we can sell them these would be illegal as they give off a bright white light . more for track use. They are made for us by a company called Wise Sport who don't have a website im afraid.

Once i close the group buy turnaround will be around 2 weeks from recieving payment :)

Hope this is all ok m8 :)

Steve

Edit - damnit wrong login !!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no they're wise sports ... different company .. as i said they don't have a website.

What do you want to know about the lights m8 ?? .. can i not help ??

Steve

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hiya Alan

They're identical to the original in terms of set up .. so all four lights will be running lights and brake lights :)

Many thanks

Steve

1 - 20 of 40 Posts