GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have been asked to advertise the car for a good friend of mine with limited internet access.

Toyota Celica GT Four (Japanese Import)

Facelift model in white

Registered November 1996

67,000 miles

Tax until 1/7/07 and MOT until 6/12/06

£7,450 ono

The car was only imported into this country at the beginning of the year by Newera and has only covered 4,000 miles here since then. It has been lovingly owned and obsessively cleaned. Also been kept in a garage and was under-sealed upon arrival to the UK. This, being an import, results in the car still looking like new underneath.

Body and paintwork

No dents in bodywork and paintwork in excellent condition, overall in very good order. As a newera car it had any body or paint faults rectified before purchase including a full re-spray on the front bumper.

Mechanical

In very good order with no faults to report

Nearly new brake pads front and rear

Had all fluids replaced with top quality silkolene oils 2,000 miles ago

Tyres on all four corners are Bridgstone Potenza G3 and have at least 5mm of tread

Timing belt already changed in Japan

Modifications

HKS silent power exhaust system

Blitz induction filter

Blitz super sound dump valve

Up rated adjustable dampers and springs lowering car by 25mm

17inch forged Circlaz wheels (white)

C-One motorsport front bumper, subtle and fits like an original part

Car still under warranty with Newera until Jan 07.

You can see a very detailed description of the car plus many photos at time of import at Newera Imports - Homepage. You’ll find it on page 20 of sold section (five cars down).

This is a truly stunning example of a GT-4 and I’m sure the first to see will buy.

£7450 ono. Serious enquiries please call Jon 07799 723965

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
That looks so good in white, Migual can really pick em - I've seen some lovely white R32's that have come from Newera too.

Good luck in the sale, a lovely Celica :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts