GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks goes out to Matty and Miguel top set of lads faultless service can't praise you highly enough
PS the tomei ti arrived today and OMG the condition I can only describe as new condition it's exactly what it says on the tin and yes I will be buying again from newera

Daz

·
Registered
26,786 Posts
hi buddy

no worries.

happy to help again.

i packed the exhaust for you, get it on the car and report back

(i think it had something like less than 2,000kms use)

all the best.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys and yes Matt its like new it's even better than described thanks again

Here's a teaser of the condition
Auto part
Muffler

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
LOL ...in the kitchen it looks clean enough to eat off! :D
Fair play to you - Not sure my wife would approve if I brought an exhaust onto her counter top! :p :)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Man up Miguel!!!
:chuckle:
Hope your good mate!
Looking forward to my new Rocket Dancer carbon rear spoiler lip I've ordered from you guys arriving!
:clap:
Bob

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Indeed man up!! lol

Mine is not here gone to her folks for a holiday..

She wouldn't be best pleased seeing this :chuckle:

·
Administrator
31,884 Posts
Indeed man up!! lol

Mine is not here gone to her folks for a holiday..

She wouldn't be best pleased seeing this :chuckle:

If I was your wife I'd be pretty pissed off too... that is one SHIT washing machine you've got there ;)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice one FRacer lol I've also got a compressor a 2tonne trolley jack two turbos antifreeze, running in oil and diff oil in kitchen too lol I manned up years ago ....

"What's that sweetheart?... yes dear I'm coming"

Gotta go lads wife says so

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
LOL yeah I have the turbos, rusted std outlets and a twin plate clutch on the floor too.. though they are all cleaned :D

Nothing wrong with my washing machine Mook!! Has given me 3 years of hard service and still going strong!! :)

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Nice one FRacer lol I've also got a compressor a 2tonne trolley jack two turbos antifreeze, running in oil and diff oil in kitchen too lol I manned up years ago ....

"What's that sweetheart?... yes dear I'm coming"

Gotta go lads wife says so
Post some pictures!! :D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
A friend sent me this pic the other day! Love it!
;)
Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hahaha
:D

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Not fussed about the washing machine, as said it has served me well, has a large capacity drum and has the was programs I need. I could have gone for Bosch, Miele, Zanussi etc, but I did not see the point in spending more than I needed to.

I guess with GTR's you get brand whore even in home Kitchen appliances :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts