Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone from NewEraParts still post up on this forum?

For the past 6 months or so I have tried contacting them via email and telephone regarding a refund for an order but have just been ignored or fobbed off...

The phone number posted on your website under the contact area (020 8123 7603) dials some sort of hotel chain.

When I send an email to your sales address no one replies.

My query is regarding a full refund for the following order:

Order ID 16926
Purchase Order Number
Order Date 05/02/2016
Date Shipped Not yet shipped
Payment Type Credit Card
Pay State paid

The item in question was ordered over a year and a half ago. At one point someone called Miguel did email stating you could refund but would keep 20% stocking fee in case it turned up so you could stock it because its a made to order part.

The part in question is the Craft Square TCA-F / TCA-N1 (Touring Competition) Mirror for RX8 - I know for a fact that Craft Square discontinued this item around the time I ordered it and so I know for a fact that you will not be receiving this part to send to me. IT was listed on their website as discontinued for some time and then removed completely.

Since I emailed back asking for a full refund I have been ignored. Countless voicemails left on the mobile asking to call me back but no response.

What do I have to do to get my money back?!

Joe

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Might just be easier contacting your credit card company to get the money back mate. Abit sneaky to keep 20% of your money to if you ask me. :chairshot

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
As already explained - clearly no refund would be appropriate in this instance since the goods ordered were duly shipped to customer's specified address, after being custom made to order by Craft Square.

Almost a year later the customer now says he's not received, but tracking at the time showed goods were successfully delivered 3 days after posting from Japan in 2016.

As e-mailed to customer: EJ409524068JP was the EMS tracking number for goods shipped.

EMS receipt with the exact address as given when ordered and above tracking number, to where goods were shipped is also still on file and a scan can be supplied to OP on his request.

As we don't contravene UK Data Protection Act, we cannot post a picture of the shipping receipt here, since it has his name & address written on it.
If the customer wishes to contact us directly to receive a scan of the original shipping EMS receipt, he may do so via e-mail to [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.